Facial Left - Maitland, FL

Badly scared for life based from the procedure. I...

Badly scared for life based from the procedure. I am very upset and this has changed the look of my face and neck for the worse for the rest of my life. My neck has become disfigured due to this procedure. I have lost confidence and feel like going into public places is a chore. This doctor and his office had made promises they didn't keep all to make cash in pocket. I have researched other experiences on the internet and have found similar horror stories and I am truly disappointed.
Dear Conned, I am so sorry that you have had such horrible results. I am so happy that you posted your review so other women can see what could happen to them if they under go this procedure that is really Surgery! It is not simple, it is not quick and you do not go back to work the next day unless you are superwoman. I feel so badly for you. How are you doing now and are the scars getting any better. Let us hear from you. Please update and keep us informed. For those of you thinking of getting this done to your face, please watch this video: http://www.realself.com/forum/lifestyle-lift-investigation-video.
Thank you for your comments. The large uneven scar down the front of the neck done by Dr. Papsidero will always be terrible. The scars done by Dr. Filberto can be covered somewhat by longer hair. The uneven lopsided under chin done by both will also always be there. I had a heavy under chin which I wanted corrected. No wrinkles on the neck, just too much under chin. LSL led me to believe this would be a simple procedure. With the right doctor, this would have been. The video you mention is no longer available.
Conned, the video is still there. Just paste the following into your web browser: realself.com/forum/lifestyle-lift-investigation-video I truly am sorry that this company continues to get away with doing whatever they please with absolutely no fear. This just goes to further my point that anyone who is going to pay the $$$ should absolutely research the surgery, surgeon and staff and see more that one doctor for opinions. One face fits all does not seem to be "fitting" for some of us!
Dr. John A. Hughes-Papsidero

He should never do this or carry this procedure out for any other woman ever again.