Deformed Breast 3 1/2 Weeks Post Op - Maitland, FL

Had Breast Augmentation with a crescent lift on...

Had Breast Augmentation with a crescent lift on the Right breast. Surgery date was April 8th 2011. The left breast was currently has 600cc, and Right breast is 550cc. I went under muscle to obtain the upper pole.

I am extremely disappointed right now and beside myself. I am experiencing the "snoopy droopy" effect. I had to take 2 weeks off work, and currently still out of the gym when I work out 5 days a week vigorously. I have recently obtained advice from the wonderful surgeons on this site that a revision is definitely seen in the near future.

I have expressed my concerns to my PS, and all he says is give it time it will drop and look great. OK, NO...it has not changed, and I am not happy. I feel he is always rushing me when I try to talk about it to him. I have another follow up the end of may but feel I need to go in sooner and speak with him AGAIN.

My huge disappointment lies in the fact that I am NOW going to have to go through this again, and deal with the set back from taking off work WITHOUT PAY, and losing gym time. ALSO I do not have the extra funds lying around to pay for the extra fees. I am so aggravated, I don't even want to look at my breasts nor bathe them. I really hate them right now, and all I want to do is cry.

I have been advised my a friend that is an attorney to start taking NUMEROUS photos, and document everything, start keeping a journal.

THIS IS EXHAUSTING! :(

I am now 7 months Post op, I have now been to 5...

I am now 7 months Post op, I have now been to 5 consults for revision. I have been told by all 5 surgeons that I need a revision and that the "pockets" were made TOO LARGE. My right breast now droops onto my ribcage under my arm, and now experiencing a huge indention when I lay down close to my sternum, along with constant burning pain where the indention is located. All on the right breast. My surgeon has told me there is NOTHING HE CAN DO FOR ME, that THIS IS THE BEST I WILL EVER LOOK.
I am worried about the burning pain, as it comes and goes, and each time it occurs the pain goes a little longer. It hurts when I move, when I breath deep and so on.
I also still experience HIVES on a daily basis, which I have experienced ever since the surgery. Any suggestions would be great guys...thanks.

Currently I am not Recommending him at least until my breasts are corrected, and look somewhat like what I wanted.