27 Yrs Old, 2 Kids- Breastfed, in Need of New Boobs - Maitland, FL

I'm 27 years old with two little ones that I adore...

I'm 27 years old with two little ones that I adore. I've always wanted bigger boobs since I was a teen but never really got serious about it until I breastfed my son for 6 months and went from a nice B cup to an 32A. I just want to feel sexy and wear what I want without feeling like a boy. Since having kids I've gotten more insecure about my breast abs hardly ever take my shirt off during sex since there is not much there at this point. When I was 13 I had a lump removed from my breast but it turned out to be non cancerous but it did leave me with a nice sized scar that I planned to have covered with a tattoo 6 months after I have this ba completely and am healed. I'm 120lbs, 5'2 and am going for a more natural look with the implants so I'm giving my ps the option of 325-375 cc's under the muscle, mentor silicone m+ profile. Basically which ever fits since I'm on the small athletic side but I did tell him go big or go home so I'm hoping he can make the 375 work since most of the ladies here seem to wish they'd gone bigger, but I'm sure I'll be happy to atleast have something to work with at this point lol. I've been researching a lot about ba and I have to admit I'm really scared and have dreams about something going wrong more since the date is in least than a week now. I'm looking forward to achieving a nice C cup and look forward to hearing from you ladies and going through this experience with you'll =)

Here is a pics of the current boobs

I'm wondering how soon after the ba can get a tattoo to cover this scar....I'm barely a 32A at this point.

keeping busy till it's time

Bikini pictures from aquatica yesterday. I always try to pick out swimsuits that's have design or something going on around the breast area to take away from the fact that my boobs are so flat. I'm excited to have different swim suit options after this Wed....ahhh I'm so excited!!!

Omg I'm really doing this...

Sitting in the waiting room right now. I'm a nervous wreck but can't wait to see my new girl....wish me luck ladies!

finally done

I'm feeling sore but otherwise OK. I'm getting the bricks on the chest feeling all the ladies who have had their Ba done described.

morning boob is the worst

Just wondering how long morning boob lasted for you ladies?...I'm feeling much better and starting to ween off the meds but in the morning is the worst time for me. Day 3 pictures

holding 1 year old

I'm now 6 days post op and haven't had much help today with the baby. I was wondering is there a limit on me holding him?...He's 1yrs old and about 19 lbs, I had silicone under the muscle with the incision within the crease on the breast. I don't walk around with him but lifting him in the tub, high chair, car seat, that kinda thing.and allowing him to sit on my lap. I went for my post op appointment today and forgot to ask my plastic surgeon about it and wondering if it will cause damage, I don't remember him mentioning a limit on what I can do after day 6 he just said my body will tell me when enough is enough. Oh yeah and updated photos for you ladies.

I got my stitches out today...

I just wanted to give you ladies an update, I got my stitches out today; 1 Side hurt like hell the other side came out easy to love love love my new girls they are so beautiful and the scarring is perfect so far. Thanks for checking them out?

4 weeks post op

Feeling 100% back to normal but upset I still have to wear sport bras for the next month and no swimming for another month in the middle of summer. Just ordered some bralettes online and I'm excited to try them on and shop for new swim suits here soon. Scars look great also.
Dr. Jon Paul MD

He seems very knowledgeable and has answered all of my concerns so far I really like him.

You look fabulous!
You look awesome! Congrats on getting it done! I have my consultation tomorrow.
Thanks, it's life changing, I cried when I looked down and finally had boobs and cleavage for the first time... lol.. Good luck!
Did you go to Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani?
Did you go to Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani?
I have surgery scheduled with him on the 29th ofAugust! How was your experience with him? :)
Oh cool... It was pretty strong to the point, we joked around most of the time and I love the results of my surgery, the staff was wonderful as well. I was cut under the breast and I can barely see the scare and it's been about 4 weeks since surgery, mines was June 25. I received 375 silicone mod+profile under the muscle.
Straight*
Check out my photos
They look amazing! I'm happy I found someone who went to Dr. Trevisani :)
Yeah he's awesome....plenty of experience and wonderful staff, I had a good experience with him. He called me at 9:30pm the day of surgery very personable to ensure I was feeling OK.
You look awesome! I love the size :) Glad you are healing well :D
Thanks hun
Looking great !!!!! Glad you're doing so well !!
Thanks I was concerned there for a minute... lol one boob does seem a bit firmer then the other but they told me to take vitamin e pills everyday and showed me how to message them:-)
My right is higher and tighter
You think it has something to do with being right handed hence using that side more? ... Are you right handed? How's your healing going?
Slow.... only on day 6....almost day 7 since it's just after midnight. Morning boob shows up at all hours. I don't know if it's because I'm right handed and use it more or because its the bigger implant. Maybe both!
Oh OK gotcha, I'm on day 14 today and started feeling really good and pretty much back to normal day 11... sleep has been my biggest issue so far because I'm a side And tummy sleeper and forget about the boobs until I turn and feel pain... Super annoying sleeping the recliner.
After my comment last night, I wanted soooo bad to side sleep and I've done it before many times in the recliner! I'm not allowed to yet! I'm sure when I do, it will be with a ton of soft pillows!
Lol... Yeah sleep has been a struggle at first it was fine now it's just annoying me... lol
90 percent of my sleep has been in the recliner the last 3 yrs due to my neck and back.....tis my old friend. ...but dang it...I didn't marry the dang thing....ready for softness....
Looking so beautiful, boobiebaby! :) As for lifting...my PS gave me a packet of post-op directives, which I never would have remembered on my own. ;) I think it's 5 or 10 lbs max for the first several weeks, and I do think it's important because there's a risk of internal bleeding or disruption to the healing process...so my advice would be to avoid it, if/when at all possible! But easier said than done w/ a little one, I know. :( Anyway, I wish you the very best with your recovery as the days and weeks go on...but so far so good, it looks like! Thanks for sharing your updates!! :) xo
I've already given in and lifted the baby, groceries, etc. It sucks being single and not having much help but I've been feeling wonderful the last 3 days and go have the stitches removed tomorrow, they've gotten softer and now I have feeling in my nipples..yay...hopefully I haven't done to much tho, kinda scared