27 Yrs Old, 2 Kids- Breastfed, in Need of New Boobs - Maitland, FL

I'm 27 years old with two little ones that I adore...

I'm 27 years old with two little ones that I adore. I've always wanted bigger boobs since I was a teen but never really got serious about it until I breastfed my son for 6 months and went from a nice B cup to an 32A. I just want to feel sexy and wear what I want without feeling like a boy. Since having kids I've gotten more insecure about my breast abs hardly ever take my shirt off during sex since there is not much there at this point. When I was 13 I had a lump removed from my breast but it turned out to be non cancerous but it did leave me with a nice sized scar that I planned to have covered with a tattoo 6 months after I have this ba completely and am healed. I'm 120lbs, 5'2 and am going for a more natural look with the implants so I'm giving my ps the option of 325-375 cc's under the muscle, mentor silicone m+ profile. Basically which ever fits since I'm on the small athletic side but I did tell him go big or go home so I'm hoping he can make the 375 work since most of the ladies here seem to wish they'd gone bigger, but I'm sure I'll be happy to atleast have something to work with at this point lol. I've been researching a lot about ba and I have to admit I'm really scared and have dreams about something going wrong more since the date is in least than a week now. I'm looking forward to achieving a nice C cup and look forward to hearing from you ladies and going through this experience with you'll =)

Here is a pics of the current boobs

I'm wondering how soon after the ba can get a tattoo to cover this scar....I'm barely a 32A at this point.

keeping busy till it's time

Bikini pictures from aquatica yesterday. I always try to pick out swimsuits that's have design or something going on around the breast area to take away from the fact that my boobs are so flat. I'm excited to have different swim suit options after this Wed....ahhh I'm so excited!!!

Omg I'm really doing this...

Sitting in the waiting room right now. I'm a nervous wreck but can't wait to see my new girl....wish me luck ladies!

finally done

I'm feeling sore but otherwise OK. I'm getting the bricks on the chest feeling all the ladies who have had their Ba done described.

morning boob is the worst

Just wondering how long morning boob lasted for you ladies?...I'm feeling much better and starting to ween off the meds but in the morning is the worst time for me. Day 3 pictures

holding 1 year old

I'm now 6 days post op and haven't had much help today with the baby. I was wondering is there a limit on me holding him?...He's 1yrs old and about 19 lbs, I had silicone under the muscle with the incision within the crease on the breast. I don't walk around with him but lifting him in the tub, high chair, car seat, that kinda thing.and allowing him to sit on my lap. I went for my post op appointment today and forgot to ask my plastic surgeon about it and wondering if it will cause damage, I don't remember him mentioning a limit on what I can do after day 6 he just said my body will tell me when enough is enough. Oh yeah and updated photos for you ladies.

I got my stitches out today...

I just wanted to give you ladies an update, I got my stitches out today; 1 Side hurt like hell the other side came out easy to love love love my new girls they are so beautiful and the scarring is perfect so far. Thanks for checking them out?

4 weeks post op

Feeling 100% back to normal but upset I still have to wear sport bras for the next month and no swimming for another month in the middle of summer. Just ordered some bralettes online and I'm excited to try them on and shop for new swim suits here soon. Scars look great also.

4 month update

I'm writing this update because I'm a little concerned and need advise. It's been almost 4 months since I have the BA completed and it appears one of my breast has dropped nicely and is soft. The right side however doesn't appear to have dropped and it's firm. Not hard but firm like there may be more breast tissue in the left than in the right. I've posted a picture below and I notice the difference big time. Has any of you lady experienced this and if so how long did it take for them to be normal and a bit more asymmetrical.
Dr. Jon Paul MD

He seems very knowledgeable and has answered all of my concerns so far I really like him.