Hips and Lower Abs - Maine

I had my smart lipo done 3 weeks ago.The surgery...

I had my smart lipo done 3 weeks ago.The surgery went well. I seen results right away with a little swelling and bruising.

The garmet is a hate love thing:-).Hard taking off and on the first 2 weeks with the area so sore. I laughed when a girl posted it took her and husband to get it on and off. I know what she means now.The leakage was not as bad as I thought it would. I wasn't sure what to expect when they gave me a shower curtain.The post-op has been a little more diffucult than I Expected. I am glad I waited a week to go back to work. I love the results but still having a hard time to get use to the feeling of my skin. I only have to wear my garmet now for 12hrs a day for 3 weeks instead of 24 hrs a day (except to shower)for 3 weeks. I couldn't stand the feeling of the sheets so I had to put the garmet back on. I am schedule for velashape July 7th which is part of my package. I am not sure that my skin is up to this. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hi. You should post some pictures if you have them. I'm sure we'd all like to see your results!

Hi Hope -- Happy to hear you like your results. :) What about your skin feels different? Is it looser?

My Skin is tighter...The skin feeling I believe is from the nerve damage. I am four weeks out from my surgery and It has gotton better.My results have been great..I am really looking forward to the next few months.

I posted pictures..My skin has been gettting...

I posted pictures..My skin has been gettting tighter and my stretch marks are looking a little better. I knew going into the surgery they would not go away but with a little skin tighting I thought they would better. I do think they are starting to look better now.I will post more pics as I am now 12 weeks out from my surgery.

It has been 6 weeks since my surgery not 12....

It has been 6 weeks since my surgery not 12..updated my pictures
You look awesome!
your results look AMAZING,,, wish I was so lucky. Your stomach looks fab. I dont know if I would do your thighs though, they make you looks curvy and supple. Smiles for you!!!
At coastal skin care in Ellsworth but he does the smart lipo in his office in Bangor.Good luck:-) Keep us posted