Best Money I Ever Spent!!! - Madison, WI

Only if you have Hyperhidrosis can you truly...

Only if you have Hyperhidrosis can you truly understand the suffering associated with this condition. If you've ever done any of the following then you know what I mean.
1. Taken not just one, but two or three extra shirts to work every day.
2. Used the heater in your car to dry a shirt. This also requires scoping out a private place to park.
3. Stuffed paper towels down a shirt to keep it dry until just the right moment before a meeting or an important occasion.
4. Used bathroom hand dryers to dry a shirt.
5. Worn a light jacket indoors (when it's the last thing you really want to do) simply to hide the underarm sweat ring.
6. Wanted to punch a wall (or cry) out of frustration because you're so sick of being uncomfortable from wet & soggy / cold shirts.
7. Taken a shirt off in your car on your way home (and worn only a jacket or coat) just to be dry and comfortable.
8. Had someone hug you and felt mortified because you know their hand touched your wet shirt.
9. (If you're a male) Can't keep white undershirts for more then a couple months because they stain yellow.
10. Wanted a coffee but refused because caffeine makes it worse.
..... there are so many more I could go on and on.

Needless to say, this procedure was the best money I've ever spent and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! This is AMAZING! I'm someone that could sweat through a sweater and I'm bone dry after one procedure that took only a couple hours from start to finish.

I'm not sure if I'll even need the second procedure but I'm told that for lasting bone dry effectiveness two procedures should be done. I only spent $1500 for the first procedure and will gladly pay that again for the second procedure if the sweating comes back (to any degree). I'm so happy being this dry that I've made it a priority to pursue this to completion. Now that I've experienced 100% dryness there truly is no going back.

A couple of suggestions however.
1. Ask your clinic if they allow split payments of $1500 per treatment so you don't have to shell out $3000 up front. Even though it's recommended, some people don't need a second treatment.

2. Ask your clinic if you can choose the highest intensity level (level 5). Some offices may have a standardized protocol for a lower intensity level for the first treatment. I didn't want that however, and chose to go for the shotgun blast approach. The PA that performed my procedure was fine with that and allowed me to choose level 5.

Procedure was March 20th and today is May 1st....

Procedure was March 20th and today is May 1st. Still bone dry.

Funny thing is I must be subconsciously paranoid because I have recurring dreams that my sweating came back.
I even had a phantom sweat moment where I thought I felt that familiar feeling of sweat dripping down my side but it turned out to be a loose thread in my shirt. I panicked and reached under my shirt to feel my armpit and wiped off a layer of deodorant that was as pristine as the moment I put it on hours earlier. Bone dry no sweat. It freaked me out though. haha
Madison Dermatologic Surgeon

Advanced Dermatology Harry Sharata, M.D. www.madisonskincare.com 6510 Grand Teton Plaza Suite 302 Madison, WI 53719 Phone: 608-826-0251

Thank you for your summary of events. Did you lose the armpit hair? If so, did it grow back or gone like the sweat glands?

Yay for still being dry a month later!! Really appreciate the update!! Hopefully those pesky threads will leave you alone from here on out too. ;)

Thanks for the review! Do you mind sharing the clinics name and website where you went to in Madison? I live in Minnesota and I'm willing to drive the distance so that I can pay for split treatments rather than a lump sum. I'm hearing pretty good reviews for just one treatment and I would like to choose whether or not I want to get a second tx rather than paying for two tx upfront.

Here you go. Advanced DermatologyHarry Sharata, M.D.www.madisonskincare.com 6510 Grand Teton Plaza Suite 302 Madison, WI 53719 Phone: 608-826-0251
lmfao @ "the shotgun blast approach"! i've never heard that line but it's funny as hell. thanks for the tips i'm searching for a doc in las vegas now
Hey bro I'm glad your procedure went great! Also great tips at the end. I can also Highly agree with you on numbers 3, 4 & 8 lol #3) Since i wear very tight shirts, before hitting up the bars or clubs I would actually stuff tissues on each underarm. Ha! #4) Back in High School I'd ask the teacher to use the restroom, but would only need to go to dry out my pits on the hand dryer :/ #8) Hugging that really cute girl, and not really wanting to cause you don't want her to notice your sweat. Feelsbadman Anyway currently saving up for this procedure.

This is a great review!! I love the list of "If you've done any of the following". Thank you for posting pictures. I'm glad to hear the swelling and discomfort weren't too much for you. Did you ice quite a bit?

I didn't really need ice. Swelling reduced within a couple days and was nearly gone within a week.
Wow! I'm shocked you didn't need ice!!