Breast Reduction, Best Results Ever and Completely Happy - Madison, WI

I am a small person 5'-1" and had...

I am a small person 5'-1" and had extremely large breasts. I was completely top heavy at a size 40 DDD. My neck, back, shoulders, and head hurt all the time. I felt old and just plain ugly. I had wanted this procedure done for years and finally just had to go for it. Best decision I have ever made...well that and the Tummy Tuck. I am now a perfect size 34 full B and love it.

If you are considering this procedure don't drag your feet for 19 years like I did. Just do your research and go for it.

I wish I had done this years ago. I am so completely happy with my results. Would do it all over again if necessary.

I have had so many people ask for pictures so I have decided to post these.

Updated July 24, 2011

Hello all of my beautiful ladies!

As you all know RealSelf and helping people is a passion of mine.  I want to spread the word to as many as possible about our wonderful breast reduction community.  This is an amazing support group and I know we will continue to support and educate many others.  So in order to do that I am asking for your help.

If you have found value on RealSelf and want to make it easier for others to find this information here are some ways you can help spread the word:

Use the social media tools on the left side of the page in the breast reduction review section. Click on Google +1 and Facebook Like.  You will need a Google account to do this but that is very easy to set up.

I thank you all and really appreciate your help:)
Hugs,
Kim

Hi Ladies,

You may now follow me on Twitter where you will find fun articles and blogs.

Kimmers

Updated December 6, 2011

Bikinis, fun and sun in the Dominican Republic!

The hubby and I are heading out on a 12 day adventure vacation tomorrow morning.  I freaked him out at told him it was an “All Nude” resort!!!   Just kidding, no place to hide the tummy tuck scar there….LOL

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be 47 and wearing a bikini in public again.   Thank goodness for tummy tucks, breast lifts and lipo.  So is it wrong for 40 something’s to wear a bikini??

While I am gone there are some wonderful ladies who will take great care of you.   I will be back on December 19th.    So don’t panic when you don’t hear from me for a couple of weeks.

Happy Holidays to everyone:)

Congrats and no definitely fantastic that you can wear a bikini - enjoy!
Congrats!!!!
Hi Kimmers25, I had a breast reducation and breast lift and I do not like my results. For one, I got a bad infection in both breast and now my nipples are inverted. I want to do reconstructed surgery after my tt but am afraid. I will upload the photos of my breast. Your surgery was a great success. Good luck

Still loving my new boobs...but they are growing!

It's been a while since I last updated but until now I have not had much to add.

A few weeks ago my doctor took me off my Premarin, I have been on it for the past 16 years and done really well. Since I am quickly turning 50 she thought I should get off the meds for safety and health reasons.

The first two weeks were hell. Hot flashes, mood swings, loss of sleep and just plain grumpy..Ugh! My body is adjusting but now my boobs are growing, what the heck.

I was a nice perky "B" cup and now I am up to a full "C" cup. I had to break down and buy new bras this week. Good God what next, a D cup. Oh lordy I better not go back up to that again. If I have to do another reduction I certainly will. I am not afraid of the surgery and would do this all over again for the perky B cups.

Stay tuned and I will let you know how much more they grow. I feel like I have the curse of the big boobies LOL, As long as they stay off my waist I am sure I will be fine. With my luck I will end up like my great auntie. Hers seriously sat in her lap well into her 80's.

Hi Kimmers
Well my post disappeared:(. Anyway, thanks for sharing your recent growth issues Kimmers. I may have to have my surgery done again. I had mine done in March and not sure I even went down a whole cup size. I'm still a full 34d. My surgeon said the risk to nipples is higher for a 2nd surgery but I just turned 50 and can't stand the thought of ages issues making them even bigger. Ugh
Oh lordy!   Why us right...

5 year post op picture

I wanted to add my five year post op picture.  As you can see they are holding up!   They did grow a little bit due to my estrogen issues.  Gotta love turning 50:)

I must say... You look fantastic. You can't tell you had the surgery. They look great and natural. Very comforting to see. :)
Thank you, I was very fortunate my scars healed well with a little work:)  Best thing I ever did for myself.
Hi Kimmers, I know it has been said before, but thank you for all that you contribute here. I am now about 3 1/2 mos. post op. I'm still wearing my front close sports bras, and I am wondering if you needed more side support as time went on, and what you might have worn for that without more compression in the front. Thank you!
Middleton Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome! He is kind and compassionate and absolutely the best surgeon ever. His surgical skill is the best of the best and he takes pride in his work.