Wow! No More Ugly Indent

26yrs ago I went under general anthestic to reduce...

26yrs ago I went under general anthestic to reduce mon pubis whilst I was being wheeled in i told the nurse I had a change of mind..she ignored me and must have thought it was just the preop taking effect. I awoke all done...very sad. liposuction wasn't around and the extra tissue was cut away. no room for error however error was what occured. too much was removed and over time the indent became worse. I couldn't swim or wear tights for the gym. the thought of nakedness around a partner front on is terrifying. Needless to say I am still single.

I started searching for a remedy 2 or 3 years ago and was told about Macrolane however this was still in research and I had to wait. Whilst waiting I returned again to the initial doctor for any ideas he might have,we tried fat transfer but this didn't take too much scar tissue. He suggested other types of surgery but this would involve a skin graph and scar. Then on the news 4 weeks ago a review on macrolane I couldn't believe my ears i was so excited, finally, then I found out it's not available in Australia so I searched for referral.

Now even though I have swelling and bruising I have my mons publis. I also had to have scar release surgery which doesn't help the view. I will remain hopefull that all works out and post again when swelling and bruising subsides. Remaining positive at the possiblity of feeling feminine again.

Dr Woffles Wu

I been thinking of doing breast silicone implant...But recently i heard there's macrolane non-surgical breast. What's the difference n does macrolane really effective n can increase by how many cups? Will it last long?
I would like to know about macronale, because I had a bad liposuction, 7 years ago, too.
Lipofilling didn't work and now I'm thinking about macrolane.

thanks for your answer.
Hi,

How are you doing now. I need something to fill out the indentations on my thighs. I am willing to fly to london to get the injections. Are you happy and does it at least last for one year?
I had the same problem than you with a bad liposuction 7 years ago. I saw your photos and I can see that we share the same problem.
Last december I did fat transfer trying to fix it but the results were worst.
Now I'm thinking about macronale injections to put my skin a bit more regular but I want to know more before doing something again. Macrolena for breast seems to be not so good. I have been asking more people here in Spain and some of them are happy but the most of them feel hard bumps so I'm a bit scared about that.
Hi,
I am scheduled for Macrolane in the next couple of weeks. I can let you know what it feels and looks like if you would like. I have got to try something so I have already paid a deposit so I hope it goes well. I do feel confident. I am going to get 150 CC's in the outer leg area. I have heard about lumps too. I have to schedule my flight and book my appt.

Have you been thinking about this?
it seems to be the same problem than we have. Have you visited any doctor for this item? I know United States has the best surgeons on this kind of post-bariatric surgery. Sorry for my english I'm from Spain

I hope to be in touch to help each other.

please comment and let me know the results