8 week PO Pics-LOVING LIFE!!! TT and Lipo of Flanks, 3/29, Macon, GA
- updated 1 year ago
Hi there! I am a 31 year old Mom to two boys--13...
- 15 Feb 2012
- 1 month pre
Hi there! I am a 31 year old Mom to two boys--13 months and 3, both born natural. I have been overweight since I was a little girl. I am 5'0" and currently at 133 lbs. Up until 2005, I weight anywhere from 150- 180 lbs. I lost a ton of weight for my wedding and then gained about 50 lbs with each pregnancy. I am now back to that wedding weight and probably the lowest weight since I was about 10 or 11. I exercised regularly and eat much better than I ever have. However, I can't wear pants with having an intertube around my waist. I am literally all gut, no butt and my weight is carried above my belly button, not necessarily below. I am nervous all how a TT will get rid of all that, but I have confidence that it will. I have wanted this surgery for so so long and never realized that it was a possibility--I told my husband that I would rather have this than a new car so I started saving and was shocked to find out the price was less than I expected. So, it is now going to happen--nervous and excited about it at the same time!! I am looking forward to the 4 month mark after surgery :)
Went to see my PS yesterday to discuss the...
- 6 Mar 2012
- 22 days pre
Today was my pre-op appt. I was given my...
- 22 Mar 2012
- 7 days pre
1. Can resume aerobic exercise after 14 days, providing all is well. The first 14 days are where the bleeding risk is the highest.
2. Can resume lifting weights after 3 weeks.
3. Suggested I get a shower curtain and line my recliner--the lipo sites will leak in the first 48 hours.
4. The surgical tape can stay on my scar for up to my one month post op. I told the nurse that I had purchased the silicone strip and she said that after a month, I should use it. It was the only thing that was clinically proven to treat scars (not sure about that...just adding it).
5. I asked her about the Bromelin--which I already bought. She said that they do give it to patients who have lipo around their face, but not necessary. However, taking it will help with the healing.
6. I asked her about the diet--she said that a whole foods diet is the absolute best thing you can do for the swelling. She suggested that I drink a ton of water this week and limit sodas...going to *try* to do that.
I weighed in at 135. They didn't do measurements, but am going to do all my measurements this week at home. After I saw all of the hideous naked pictures, I have been contemplating doing lipo on the bra line....it is about an additional $1500 that I wasn't expecting.
I just updated pictures with better before pics. ...
- 26 Mar 2012
- 3 days pre
Got the call about my surgery time--I have to be...
- 28 Mar 2012
- 1 day pre
Found out today that I have been wearing the...
- 3 Apr 2012
- 5 days post
Has anyone else been wearing their CG the wrong way?
Yesterday, 6 days PO was my turning point! I am...
- 5 Apr 2012
- 7 days post
10 days PO: Swelling is not a joke! I thought...
- 7 Apr 2012
- 9 days post
Just posted a picture of me 10 days PO. I am so...
- 8 Apr 2012
- 10 days post
12 Days PO--Back to work today. I have been...
- 10 Apr 2012
- 12 days post
12 Days PO--after work: Going back to work was...
- 10 Apr 2012
- 12 days post
8 WEEKS POST OP--AND THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT I...
- 25 May 2012
- 2 months post
I was really hesitant about doing this surgery--mainly because of the guilt of spending money. However, I have had self esteem issues my entire life and although those will never really go away, I have never ever felt better about myself. I posted my before and after at 8 weeks and I couldn't believe it. I measured and there wasn't only but about 3 inches in each spot that I measured--I still have a lot swelling. But then, I took pictures and couldn't believe it. I still wear my compression garment and have started the silicone strip for my scar-but honestly, i don't care if my scar looks horrible. The recovery was rough....and I mean rough...but it was worth it. I LOVE MY DECICISION!!
Loved my doctor's office!