35 Yrs Old, Three Cesarians, Can't Budge Tummy Bulge - Macon, GA

I had this procedure done 6 days ago and felt like...

I had this procedure done 6 days ago and felt like I had done a lot of research before getting it done. I failed to research the "after" effects. The swelling, nerve pain and numbness are nothing to take lightly. I am very uncomfortable but am hopeful that as the days pass this will subside.

I did two treatments on my lower abdomen in a criss cross "v" pattern. I think I am almost back to my normal size from the swelling going down but the next few weeks will let me know if it was worth it or not. I have a second treatment scheduled 4 weeks after the first. Just hopeful to rid my tummy of the mommy apron. Obviously if I have good results it will be worth it, but the residual tummy ache is not fun. Apparently this is the hardest part of recovery, so maybe in a few days my opinion will be more positive.

6 days post called dr and was prescribed neurotin

So thankful as the medicine is very helpful. Apparently I had a condition that only happens to 10% of people....it was very painful but now....bearable. I am 9 days post cs and I have already lost an inch in my tummy. I cannot believe I am already seeing results! Highly recommend this procedure!

Pictures

Procedure through day 6

Day 11... Getting much better

So still on the neurotin but everyday is getting much better. I have lost one inch from the first day so that is good. I guess now I just wait. I do feel that I can see a difference although very subtle. I have to keep in mind that I am not supposed to see a difference yet.

Three weeks post first procedure

Not a huge change, hoping it will start going down soon :)

Two weeks post second procedure

Started neurotic on day of treatment this time and it made a huge difference. No major change yet from first or second procedure but not supposed to see it until 2-3 months after first procedure... Waiting game.
Macon Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and helpful during the procedure.