Best Plastic Surgeon! - Lynnwood, WA

I had the breast implant for 397cc for both breast...

I had the breast implant for 397cc for both breast on 5/22/2013. This is the first time of my life to get the plastic surgery. I found out Dr. Sattler on the website. I saw all the picture of the women who did the breast implant before and after surgery. I compared the result with other plastic surgeon on the web. I decided that Dr. Sattler's result look a lot more natural than other plastic surgeon on the web. Look natural after the breast implant is very hard for the plastic surgeon to do. But Dr. Sattler did it. Now, my result came out perfectly and look very natural on my breast. Thanks to Dr. Sattler. He is a very nice and professional surgeon. He answered every questions I asked and worried about. He helped me to gain back my confident after the breast implant. I highly recommended Dr. Sattler to the women who wants the natural apparent breast implant.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My pre op cup size was B, and my new cup size is D. I felt so happy about it. So big!

Congratulations! What was your pre op cup size and your new cup size? Have you enjoyed wearing a swimsuit with the great Seattle weather this summer? How was bra shopping? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!