Fraxel Vs. Dermabrasion - Luxembourg

I have rolling acne scars on my cheeks and I am...

I have rolling acne scars on my cheeks and I am currently doing Laser Fraxel treatments.
I am about to go for my 5th treatment. It works great for fine wrinkles (I am 30+), less breath taking for acne scars.
Nevertheless I see an improvement. For next winter I was thiking to resume those treatments but I am still not sure.
Should I invest in a Dermabrasion for next winter or will 5 more fraxel treatments provide me the same result?
I would rather prefer fraxel as it is very easy and has no downtime.

PS: I noticed that using dermatix as a gel after fraxel kind of really improves the texture of the skin (but the redness stay longer, hurray for mac foundation!)

Dual Fraxel

This next time I will ask for a Dual Fraxel on my left side. I have some brown spots and a melasma there. Lets test the difference.

5th treatment

My 5th treatment was easier than all the others. the readness went a way in 3 days only. Again the skin improved slightly its texture.
I am having a hard time to take photos as when I take a photo you cannot see my scars. the light of the flash makes then disapear and a weak like does not spot them. They are still there.
I will still post a photo before and then within 3 months from now. I don't have high hopes on this. I am starting to think that tecnology still needs to evolve alot in the area. My guess is that the idea of micro graffing and stem skin cells should be the way. I will give it more years and start investing on things that are fully developed already. So basically: "not sure", you might as well invest on a dermaroller and have the same effect.

Photos Fraxel Restore

Photos

Restore Fraxel for Rolling Acne Scars (Oily skin)

No major change, better texture, less visible scars, don't understand what all the fuss is about, same as dermaroller I would say

Fraxel Restore for Rolling acne scars (Oily Skin)

Fraxel Restore for Rolling acne scars (Oily Skin)

Fraxel Restore for Rolling Acne scars (Oily Skin)

Skin improvement but nothing spectacular. Don't waste your money. It might work for very light scars. It gives skin improvement and works for fine lines. Don't understand what all the fuss is about.

It is not worth it

Trying for the last time to update my review to "not worth it" - Fraxel restore on acne roling scars
Serguei Volodine

One of the fine doctors (using laser) here in Europe. He has worked in LA before.