6 Month Post Op -

Too early! Answer this is my nose crooked? I am...

Too early! Answer this is my nose crooked? I am concerned that I won't get the results discussed. I had my procedure Oct 2013 I had a deviated septum rhinoplasty etc. the surgeon said see you in a year on my 90 day which was a few days ago Feb27,2014 my surgery was Oct2013. So I have to wait a year and 5 months. Why should I wait yes the swelling is off and on. Yes my breathing is some what heavy but I sleep better deviated septum was fix so. I don't know I just want the results promised.

Is my nose crooked

Just photos today! I am trying to be patient but I also need medical advice, so I am scheduling to see someone but first I have talk to my surgeon I want to be sure that what I am seeing is not what he believes to be permanent.

Please I am so hurt, I feel like I was betrayed.

I posted some more pics, because this starting to mess with me emotionally. How can this be fixed, can it be treated or should I just wait like the doctor said. A year from now is Feb.2015 Is this realistic.
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Prompt, in and out but seemingly interested, asking questions only about breathing, not too concerned with results at this point. I ask him why my nose is crooked and He replied to me no ones nose is exactly the same, you won't believe this but your cheekbones are not the same on both sides and that it's too early. What can I do now, what if my nose is now crooked. My nose was not crooked.