4 Months with pics

I'm a 31 year old mother of 3 boys (13, 11, &...

I'm a 31 year old mother of 3 boys (13, 11, & 8) I have thought and wanted this for the last 8 years if not longer. I have also opt to have Breast implants at the same time get it all done in one shot. I knew we were done having children and wanted to be able to wear a bathing suit w/o sucking my belly in so I didn't look like I was 4 months pregnant. The stretch marks didn't really bother me, it was all the extra skin that made me very insecure. In clothes you cant tell b/c over the years you learn how to hide it very well.

I have been a major ball of emotions since scheduling my surgery date which is now 17 days away. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I wish I could just fast forward to the 26th. My husband has been such a great support system to me and I think he is just as excited to see the New Confident Me.

I have had 2 c-sections and I'm planning the pain to be about the same maybe a little more with the muscle repair. I don't do well on pain meds so I'm praying I will not have to take them that long. I feel like I have a high tolerance for pain but this is be a test for me.

I'm hoping to get some tip on what I should do for a fast recovery and make life easier for the few weeks after surgery.

Happy Friday - 2 weeks till I'm on the road of...

Happy Friday - 2 weeks till I'm on the road of flat tummy recover. I went Wednesday for my physical, I think that was went reality finally started setting in that I'm really going through with this. I feel like that is all I can think about. Doing the what if's in my head all day long, completely stressing myself out that I will forget things that I will need for after surgery/recovery.

I dropped off my meds to the pharmacy and went to 2 different ones that didn't have all of my pain meds. Can any one help me out if they used 2 different pain meds and if so which ones? I may just have to call my Dr. to see if they can get me something different.

OMG...I'm totally freaking out 10 days till the...

OMG...I'm totally freaking out 10 days till the BIG DAY, and I get a call from my Primary Dr saying my blood work is back and my red cell count is very low and that I need to get on iron and Vit C asap. He has cleared me for surgery since it was the first day of my period but it's up to my PS now.

I'm really hoping they don't push it back I have everything lined up Hubby has taken off work to be home with me for the first 5 days.

Has anyone else had this happen and what was the outcome??

Plan on posting some before pics tomorrow.

Ok so pics didn't happen yet....I know total...

Ok so pics didn't happen yet....I know total slacker...smh.

I was wondering if anyone else's PS gave them 2 different types of pain meds and if you used both of them. I'm having trouble getting one of them filled seems that they don't have it in stock or don't carry it.

Wondering if it's worth getting it filled? Thoughts anyone???

I DID IT!!!! I'm so Happy, I'm Working On Day...

I DID IT!!!!

I'm so Happy, I'm Working On Day 4 Post OP And The Swelling StaRted Yesterday Its Mainly In My Hips And Incision Area Started Taking Advil And That Seemed To Help. Hoping I Can Stand A Little Straighter Today.

Will Get My Before Pics From my Hubby to Post Later

Day 11 - Boy Oh Boy has the swelling kicked in. I...

Day 11 - Boy Oh Boy has the swelling kicked in. I feel like a stuffed sausage in my compression garment...UGH. Advil isn't helping, walking around isn't helping nothing is helping. I hope I don't PoP!!!

Other than the swelling feeling pretty good drove for the first time yesterday not as bad as I thought. Today is my first day back to work which could relate to the swelling will prob head home soon. Very uncomfortable right now.

Happy Monday TT Friends

So I have made it 2 weeks. I'm loving my results...

So I have made it 2 weeks. I'm loving my results the pics are just moments ago and I'm a little swollen but you can barely tell. Happy that I don't have to wear my monkey suit aka compression garment anymore. I can start using the silicone scar sheets once the tape starts to come off next week. I'm walking straighter looking more normal. Even could finally sleep a little on my side last night and to be able to cuddle with my husband I sure have missed that.

3 weeks nothing different in a week

Morning TT Friends - I've made it 3 weeks. Not much has changed in a week. I'm using my silicone scar sheets. Belly button scab is almost gone and took the paper tape off of my incision last night. It looks great super thin. Will have to post a pic tonight forgot to take one last night. I still have some swelling in the areas where lipo was done. So I went out and bought a spandex garment to wear during the day while at work.

I have had major trouble sleeping at night toss and turn cant get comfy I just want to get a good nights sleep When will that happen??. I'm a side sleeper and I cant seem to get comfy or relax. I feel really stiff when walking up. I sure do miss my sleep.

Anyone else had this problem? If so please give me some of your wisdom!!!

3 week post OP pics

1 Month post op

I cant believe it's been a month already.

I'm feeling good and pretty much back to myself besides the areas where lipo was done. I have been sleeping much better since I can finally sleep on my side after a few mins of getting comfy. My sex life has returned with some gentle care from my hubby. Scar is looking really good starting to flatten out and lighten up. I think the silicone sheets have been help a great deal. I will post some pics tonight.

Happy Healing TT Friends!!!

bathing suit comparison

The Before Pic Isn't The Best But It Gives You An Idea

6 Weeks Post OP

Made it 6 weeks clears to start working out again. Scar is looking great but my BB kinda looks like a Butt it's so tiny...LoL PS said to put a marble in there to help loosen the scar tissue and open it up. I looked at him like he was crazy and he laughed at me and said that he was serious and that it really works. I'm loving the results and feeling more back to my self everyday. Get to wear my bikini for the first time tomorrow we have a Birthday Pool Party for an old Friend. Cant wait to show off my new body..LoL.

Happy Healing TT Friends.

8 Weeks Post op

Hi TT Friends - Well I made it 8 weeks and nothing major has changed since my last post. I have notices some minor swelling in my waist and hips these past 2 weeks. As well as a burning sensation, warm to touch issue going on. Guess the nerve endings are starting to walk up again. The marble trick hasn't been working for me as it seems I cant find anything small enough to fit in my belly button.

Any Suggestions please??

3 Months and Loving the results more everyday

Hello TT Friends - Wow I cant believe it's been a month since my last update. Where has the time gone and my summer. Just back from vacation in the OBX. Had a blast with my family and loved finally feeling good in my bikini. This is the first time is many many years that I felt sexy in a bikini.

I went to my FINAL Post op appointment on the 15th and was released. I was told to go back to my life as I knew it before surgery and to act like I never had this done. My scar is still pretty red most days but have been using mederma twice a day and while I was out on the beach I made sure I applied sunscreen of 50 on my scar. I still have a little bit of numbness on my sides and hips along with some hardness where some lipo was done but was told that should be gone by 6 months. Swelling has not been much of an issue if there is any I have barely notice which is great.

Happy Heal TT Friends

Before breast pics

WoW....I cant believe it's been 4 months already.

Hi TT Friends

I didnt even realize it's been 4 months already. Time has flown by and I'm enjoying every moment of the New Me on the flat side. I havent even thought about having the surgery nor do I notice any swelling or pulling sensation. My scar is heeling really nice and it's still pink but for the most part it's very thin and hardly noticed these days.

It feels good to be in love with my body again. It just amazes me how unhappy I was when looking in the mirror everyday before I decided it was time for a change and to be happy in my own skin again always complaining how my clothes fit or looked. Now my only Complaint it they are all too big in the waist or are falling down b/c I dont have a belt on.

If you are still on the fence with your decision...Take the jump and Do it!!! You will not regret it. My thought was why did I wait so long to do this. My close friends who know i had this done can tell how much better I feel about myself and it shows all over my face these days will the smile and the confidence I have back.

Happy Healing TT Buddies.

4 month Post Op Pics

4 Month post Op Pics

These were taken 8/28/13.

17 1/2 weeks / 4 months post op

Almost 11 months post op

Wow!! Where has the time gone??

I'm loving my results. One of the best things i could of done for me. I smile more, I'm happier in my own skin again. I have friends tell me is nice to see the natural smile instead of the forced one. If you are reading this and wondering if it with the money the pain. I say hell yes. I would do it all over again.

Will post recent pics soon

updated photos