An Extremely Young 59 Looking my Age - Lutherville, MD

I was feeling like my neck and jowls made me look...

I was feeling like my neck and jowls made me look a lot older than I felt like I was. I did a lot of research before deciding to do the neck and lower facelift. Additionally, I reviewed the doctors in and around Baltimore. In this location, we have the cream of the crop - and Dr. Shermak certainly fits that bill!
From the time I went for consultation to the numerous follow-ups, I have been absolutely thrilled with Dr. Shermak. She has an incredible bedside manner and truly listens. She listened to what I wanted and did just that (and did it wonderfully). She checked up on me and was quick to answer any calls/emails.
I am so happy I had this done. I have told all my friends about her and one of my buddies has already gone in and done the same. She, too, is very happy with the results.
I have sensitive/dry skin and do see someone every few months for treatments. She will now be the only person I see for these as well.
I cannot recommend her enough. I feel so fortunate to have found her. She is absolutely awesome!

Before and after pics

Very subtle change, but no more jowls!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

The do not come any better than Dr. Michele Shermak.