Lumpy After Laser Lipo

I had smart lipo done on Feb 5th, 2009 on my abs...

I had smart lipo done on Feb 5th, 2009 on my abs and hips and would not recommend it. I am naturally slender, but after kids had a bit of a pooch on my belly. As a 40th birthday gift to myself I, I went ahead and got laser lipo. I can honestly say, I look worse. I now have a wierd looking lump on fat that can not be hidden under clothing. I've been back to my doctor who says it will go away in 4-6 months. I don't think it's going to go away, but for the sake of being permanently disfigured am hoping she's right. Any one else have "lumpy" results???

Thigh Revision. Dr. David Amron M.D. is certified in revision liposuction around the Beverly Hills area.

I've added your question to our Doctor Q&A Forum here. Hope you get the answers you're looking for soon!

In the meantime, would you mind writing a review of your Lap Band experience? It will really help other people considering the procedure. Thanks in advance.

I have the lap band 3years now workout but still have stubborn fat I'm try 2 c if lipo is for me.
Skin Rejuvenation Clinic

results were terrible...not what she told me.