LSL Nightmare!

Just a general comment to all that post here. If...

Just a general comment to all that post here.

If you ask us to email you, you must at the registration site, add a check mark that allows us to em you. Above my posts there is a link with my username..

Click on that to email privately if you like.

I had mine over 2 yrs ago& what a nightmare. I have posted all over this site, so you can look for Bitsy, my username., to see my story. A couple on the page are listed as GUEST. Same story.

Feel free to contact me w/ any questions

Photo Update

Was lied to, given the DR's wrong specialty, sewed my earlobe shut& pulled down. Stitches coming thru skin behind the left ear& looks like big black round MOLD. Pain is bad, esp. weather changes. Tingling in earlobes, still numb in places, scar very visible , a straight lined scar, not in the folds hidden as they said. I don't have tim,e to explain all the BS they put me thru. Beware, do your homework& email me if you need help or to talk

in many places here a doctor with any medical specialty training can legally do facial cosmetic surgery - IF there's a hospital or surgical center that will give him/her permission to use their facilites to operate. so, beware. LSL is a franchise of surgical centers. i don't know what their standards are for participating docs, but i have read posts from many dissatisfied LSL patients.
I had a face,cheek & neck lift by a board certified facial plastic surgeon, in August 2010. I have severe pixie ears and my face,cheek lift did nothing to "lift" my face. I would also like to join in on the Dr. OZ or Oprah and speak about facial plastic surgery. I also need eyelid revision and fat transfer removed from my cheek bone area. And a sub nasal lip lift revision My whole surgery needs revision.I paid over $17000.00. Dr.'s should not be allowed to preform surgery's that they are not properly trained in. It is a huge business and some are only in it for the money. Not to see excelent results that we pay good money for and expect decent results. They "sell' you! on their ideas and don't deliver. No plastic surgeon will testify against another Dr. Because every one has a "different" approach to the same "problem". There are No "Rules". In this game of life where women feel awful because they have a "turkey" neck or don't feel attractive because we age.. It is so wrong to be given false promises.. and turn us into monsters..when all we are looking for is a chance to turn back the clock a few years. Look for" Lavndrlily" to post a response I would like to hear from you.
I wonder if Oprah or Doctor Oz would take on LL?
THEY are not afraid of being sued, and together they would be one powerful team... what about a letter writing campaign or a petition to Oprah /Dr Oz to investigate and speak out?

I avoided this disaster because i googled LL and found your page/stories and will be forever greatdul for that warning!
what a dam shame. the ppl @ Lifestyle Lift need to be sued and abolished ASAP..how many more lives are they gonna ruin??
Frost- I personally emailed you.
Looks like you had the same Butcher as me. In the back of my head they actually stiched in a clump of hair. Now on each side in the back of my jad i have 2 big ljumps. I hope i dont get tumors from their shabby work! where the made their incisions along the hairlines, my hair no longer grows there. As if it werent bad enough - everyday I am tormented by those commercials.And every day I see thjose LSL commercials! makes my stomach turn and reminds me what a smuck I was! There are so many complaints I cant believe a Law firm didint take them on with a class action. But its malpractice and no Doctor is willing to testify against another Doctor,
People you have some hellacious cases this company. I have never, ever seen so much malpractice in my life & there victims are older women..... Also, you women should file suit against the doctor & the comany in your own law suit against them.

I feel so bad for your bits. If you need any help my mother said she would be glad to testify for you & show the courts where the ruined here face for life..... I think the man that owns the company just though he would slap a huge law suit that got in his way.... Well now his company has ruined the faces of some politicians mothers face & wifes face.. The guy that owns that company is a thru- sociopath thinks he can get away with anything or sure who steps in his path- "Well he is dead wrong". We will get these people at this company I can promise you! Thanks so much to BITS & to the C Eckeles lady

Helen Smart decision. If I had it to do over, i'd consult a reputable plastic surgeon, tell him what I wanted done, discuss my budget and then decide which procedure(s) i could afford to do, if any. Even if you can't afford to do more than one at once, you'll at least know that it was done properly and with adequate procedures and care. They promised me someone to talk to after my surgery, due to my concerns and questions, but she never came thru or they never really had anyone. After reading all of these comments, I feel fortunate I only am left with some unattractive scars behind my ears and a lump under one side of my chin (underneath my chin) due to uneven liposuction procedure.
thank you so much for your comments.I was going to have a liftstyle lift but after reading this there is no way. I asked to speak to someone that had it done and they could not give me one person to call Once again thanks Helen
Bits, mtbunny and anyone else, please contact me about the class action suit as i am interested in participating. Yes, mine was done in Schaumburg by a dr. whose last name began with S; can't recall it right now nor do I know if he's still there. Bigbird

Hi Big, You had yours done in Schaumburg, IL? Shashikant? I reported him to the IL medical licensing Dept.He was on medical probation when he did mine in 06. LSL website said they carefully handpick their doctors& only pick the 'best of the best' plastic surgeons w/ hospital affiliations. He was fired from the hospital before being hired by LSL. The lawyer is Jeff Wahl....If you'd like I'll set you up w/ the medical investigator that handled my case& another 2 girls here.

my mother n i had it done on 1st of may 09.we r seeing a plastic surgen on wed.then going back to lsl to demand r money back so we can fix what they had done.then we will also see a attorney. please let me know the outcome.we did contact credit care they said we could disput the coast.that they would work with us.
I have similar results, but the scarring is not as apparent. I had my lift performed in Jan., 2009. I am still trying to get some sort of resolution. I am going to speak with an attorney concerning initiating a class action lawsuit. Contact me if you'd be interested.

I am trying to get a lawyer now to take this case and i am having a hard time. My name is Tammy and my number is 864-***-****. I need help i am suffering from lsl.