Highest Recommendation! - Loveland, CO

I had a full TT and brachioplasty after...

I had a full TT and brachioplasty after significant weight loss. My results are phenomenal and something I never dreamed possible. My regular MD said that he's seen a lot of tummy tucks and that mine is the best he's ever seen! The TT felt very similar to the C-Sections I had. The arms were a little more tender, but healed quickly. I would advise anyone considering doing more than one procedure to be gentle with yourself and to allow yourself several weeks to feel like yourself again. Though everyone at the office was very honest with me about what to expect, I think I was pretty hard on myself for not "snapping back" as quickly as I thought I should.
I had pain in the lower portion of my arms, and slight swelling and a little "bunching" on the beginning of the incision, but now at 6 months PO, it all smoothed its self out.
You have Fantastic results! Congratulations on your successful surgeries! I also had LBL as well as brachioplasty....The results just keep getting better!
Can I ask if you ever had swelling around your elbows? I'm three months out and going in today for a quick fix of a dog ear on my right hip and need to ask about this. I'm trying to decide if it's swelling or a "missed spot".
Fort Collins General Surgeon

truly cannot say enough good things about my experience with Front Range Plastic Surgery. To say I was fearful would be an understatement but my fears were met with genuine compassion and reassurance. I had waited twelve years to have excess skin (after significant weight loss) removed and though ready for the change, I definitely needed to feel 100% confident that I was choosing the right doctor and I certainly did! Dr. Schutte was very honest with me about what to expect and was available to answer questions from my first consult all the way through my healing process. Carli and Leslie were exceedingly patient with my plethora of questions! I know it might sound simple but I felt truly cared for and that everyone was invested in making this experience a positive one. One example of Dr. Schutte's kindness was right before my surgery. I was very scared and a bit weepy right before surgery. Dr. Schutte noticed this and stopped what he was doing in the operating room to just sit with me and reassure me until the anesthesia kicked in and I fell asleep. I cannot say enough good things about Front Range Plastic Surgery from the sweet girls at the front desk to the sweet nurses to the incredibly kind and capable Dr. Schutte. My highest recommendations to anyone considering this option!!