Loved the Results

I am 53 and I noticed those darn pesky folds along...

I am 53 and I noticed those darn pesky folds along the sides of my nose. I did some research and then was lucky to find an excellent doctor. My 'Doubting Thomas' husband thought it was a waste of time and good money, but he went with me. (I previously had Botox and he did not see any great results.) After I came out he actually was amazed. He said I looked wonderful and he was taken aback by how quick the results were. It lasted a very long time, over a year. I had it again and it has even lasted longer the second time. I really feel the best results are achieved when you have a qualified doctor perform the procedure. After all, it is the artist, not the paint that makes a painting beautiful.

Hey guys, I just wanted to jump in since a few people have requested she share who her doctor is. We leave it optional if someone wants to share that, as not everyone feels comfortable providing that information.

I know its not the exact info you are after, but if you click on the Find a Doctor tab near the top of the page you can find see doctors in your area who have profiles, reviews from other community members, and Q&A answers. Hopefully that will help give you an idea of what they are like and if they are someone you would like to consider seeing.

Hope that helps some!

Hi Megan,
Thank you for your post. Your right, I do not feel comfortable posting his name without his permission.
I called him to ask if it was OK, and as soon as he responds and is in agreement, I will post all of his info.
PaulaC

No problem, either way we appreciate you sharing what your experience with Restylane was. :)

I would love to know who the dr. was as I am looking to get it and I live in the peninsula but I would travel for the right result. Can you let us know the doctor's name?
dang girl you do not look 53! you look 33. you look amazing!
Thanks for the review. Could you post your Dr. name? Thanks
I live in the East Bay too. Can I get the doctor's name? I want to put Restalyne in my tear trough for hollowness. But I'm scared of the reviews I read about bruising and bumps. Did you have any problems?