I found the procedure to be totally do-able. - Loved It - Ann Arbor, MI

Pros: I found the procedure to be totally do-able...

Pros: I found the procedure to be totally do-able...I do have a high pain tolerance anyway (don't most women), but the numbing cream was certainly helpful. A little more "pricklier" where the cream hadn't been as thick, but totally fine. The cool fan helps a ton. I have NO crows feet at all now, and this was my first treatment. My neck looks 10 years younger. I am going to be 44, have been a sun worshiper until the last two years and had wrinkles that were definitely aging me even though most people thought I was in my mid-late thirties. Early thirties now for sure. Cons: None. I am two hours post procedure and I am slightly pink, and it does feel like a sunburn. My face is slightly "tight" and again, resembles a pretty good sunburn in terms of feel...but isn't bright red or anything, just a bit pink. I had my face and neck done and I'll tell ya, it could be addictive to me as I would love to have my hands, arms, etc....but will stick with face, neck and maybe hands in the future. I have scheduled an appointment for 4 weeks from now, and will definitely do it. If you are in Michigan and need a reference, let me know.