Love my Smartlipo Results

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007...

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007 and I absolutely love my results. I had the abdomen pouch that most women seem to be suffering from and nothing seemed to help me; not even diet and exercise. It was not until I turned to Smartlipo that I was able to get rid of my abdominal fat.

The procedure was surprisingly comfortable. And it helped that the doctor walked me through each step of the way so I knew exactly what to expect. At the beginning I felt a little bit of pressure but once the local anesthesia kicked in I could not feel much at all.

As early as the very next day I was already able to see noticeably better results and I have been extremely happy ever since. I fit so much better into my clothes and feel more confident about myself.

I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is looking to get rid of some unwanted fat, while adding tone and definition to the body at the same time. I was not overweight to begin with but was just looking to do some improvements. Traditional liposuction just posed to many risks for me. If this sounds like what you're going through then Smartlipo would be perfect for you.

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007...

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007 and I absolutely love my results.  I had the abdomen pouch that most women seem to be suffering from and nothing seemed to help me; not even diet and exercise.  It was not until I turned to Smartlipo that I was able to get rid of my abdominal fat.

The procedure was surprisingly comfortable.  And it helped that the doctor walked me through each step of the way so I knew exactly what to expect. At the beginning I felt a little bit of pressure but once the local anesthesia kicked in I could not feel much at all.

As early as the very next day I was already able to see noticeably better results and I have been extremely happy ever since.  I fit so much better into my clothes and feel more confident about myself.

I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is looking to get rid of some unwanted fat, while adding tone and definition to the body at the same time.  I was not overweight to begin with but was just looking to do some improvements.  Traditional liposuction just posed too many risks for me.  If this sounds like what you're going through then Smartlipo would be perfect for you.

Yung Chen M.D. at the Cupertino Medical Laser Center