Love my Smartlipo Results

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007...

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007 and I absolutely love my results. I had the abdomen pouch that most women seem to be suffering from and nothing seemed to help me; not even diet and exercise. It was not until I turned to Smartlipo that I was able to get rid of my abdominal fat.

The procedure was surprisingly comfortable. And it helped that the doctor walked me through each step of the way so I knew exactly what to expect. At the beginning I felt a little bit of pressure but once the local anesthesia kicked in I could not feel much at all.

As early as the very next day I was already able to see noticeably better results and I have been extremely happy ever since. I fit so much better into my clothes and feel more confident about myself.

I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is looking to get rid of some unwanted fat, while adding tone and definition to the body at the same time. I was not overweight to begin with but was just looking to do some improvements. Traditional liposuction just posed to many risks for me. If this sounds like what you're going through then Smartlipo would be perfect for you.

I did wear a compression garment continuously for the first 48 hours, minus the doctor follow ups (where this picture was taken) and while showering. And then for at least 12 hours a day after that for 2 weeks. I did not need to be any bigger prior to SmartLipo to know that I wanted to have the procedure done. I think a lot of women out there are about my size before and agree that a little SmartLipo would be beneficial for them as well. To Michelle: It's going great now. I feel great and more toned in my clothes and am very satisfied with my results. I did not have an complications aside from a little soreness the first couple of days, which is common with this procedure.
How is it going now? Are you still satisfied with your results? My body currently looks like your before pic. I want to make sure its worth it for me before I spend all the money. Did you have any complications?
I don't even have patients out of their garments for 48 hours (then only to shower). They keep their garments on for 2 weeks. I take follow-up photos at 6 weeks. These are decent photos for only one day post-op. It would be nice is she had been bigger prior to surgery (smile).

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007...

I had my Smartlipo procedure done in June of 2007 and I absolutely love my results.  I had the abdomen pouch that most women seem to be suffering from and nothing seemed to help me; not even diet and exercise.  It was not until I turned to Smartlipo that I was able to get rid of my abdominal fat.

The procedure was surprisingly comfortable.  And it helped that the doctor walked me through each step of the way so I knew exactly what to expect. At the beginning I felt a little bit of pressure but once the local anesthesia kicked in I could not feel much at all.

As early as the very next day I was already able to see noticeably better results and I have been extremely happy ever since.  I fit so much better into my clothes and feel more confident about myself.

I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is looking to get rid of some unwanted fat, while adding tone and definition to the body at the same time.  I was not overweight to begin with but was just looking to do some improvements.  Traditional liposuction just posed too many risks for me.  If this sounds like what you're going through then Smartlipo would be perfect for you.

CAn you tell me the doctor who provided you the Smartlipo? I am really interested in having it done. thanks
Hi scm, Provider information is located above the review. You must be signed in to view; this requires free registration for an account.
Well I think the results are great, congrats.
Yung Chen M.D. at the Cupertino Medical Laser Center