LOVE my New Tummy

Hello all, I moved to Argentina for work...

Hello all,

I moved to Argentina for work reasons and decided to go to a PS for a tummy tuck. The costs here are significantly cheaper than in the US. It has been 4days since my surgery and I am thrilled with the results. I had 3 scars down there, including a c-section one, and my doctor was able to remove all and leave me with just one symetric one.

Argentina is hot on plastic surgery. Almost everyone in my social circle has had breast implants or other types of plastic surgery. I can't believe I did it for that cheap!!! I went to 4 different surgeons until I found the one. They were all great doctors, for me it was a matter of how quickly could he schedule the surgery. I am going to Brazil in 2 weeks and wanted it done before then.

Anyway, great results, great doctors, great prices here in Buenos Aires. Even if you have to buy the ticket you still save money.

btw, the price also includes 2 lbs of fat my doctor suctioned out of my thighs =)

Dr. Martin Stern

practiced for 17 years, can perform all kids of treatments like VASER and LASEr lipo. He was very savvy. And did I mention he spent an hour with me each visit? not like the doctor visits in the US.