Finally!!!!! Day 3 post op - Louisville, KY

I have two beautiful children and they have taken...

I have two beautiful children and they have taken a toll on my body! Plus being very over weight before even getting pregnant with the first child didn't help at all.

I called the doctor's office today and I have my...

I called the doctor's office today and I have my pre-op appt on May 11th, to size myself up for the breast augmentation and take pics. My hubby is going with me and he is getting excited too. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband!
I am wondering weather to tell my kids I am having the surgery or not. They are 6 and 18 months. I know my 18 month old won't even know what I'm saying, but for my 6 year old I don't know if he would totally understand what I'm talking about either... Any thought anyone???

I went to the PS for my pre-op appointment on...

I went to the PS for my pre-op appointment on Friday. Even though the wait was extremely long, it was worth it!
We took pics and tried implants in my sports bra. He wants to put 400cc in the left and 450cc in the right. ( My right breast is significantly smaller than my left) My PS plans to keep the TT scar extra low and extend it well past my hips. I am going to have Lipo on my "back fat" as I call it. :) He is also going to remove a skin tag I have below my right breast. I hope this surgery turns out as well as I see it in my head. I am getting so excited about my makeover!!!!! After this appointment it finally seems real to my hubby who has become super supportive about this mommy makeover. Only a few more weeks left!

I am getting so excited. I have a count down on my...

I am getting so excited. I have a count down on my phone and at work! Any advice???? Only 9 days to go :)

Two more days! Anyone have any suggestions on what...

Two more days! Anyone have any suggestions on what to eat the day before surgery? I have thought about a normal breakfast, a salad for lunch and a protein shake for dinner... Sound good?

Any last minute suggestions to get before wednesday?
I have already gotten plenty of maxi pads, a toilet seat riser, neosporen, guaze, waterless shampoo and conditioner, a recliner and plenty of salt free foods.

Happy healing everyone!

Sorry I have waited so long to update! My surgery...

Sorry I have waited so long to update!
My surgery went well. It took about 7 hours to complete and he had a really rough time with my left breast.
I went for my post op appointment and Dr. Quintero was very pleased with how I am progressing.

I am in swell hell. The doc prescribed me Lasix to try and get rid of some of the swelling,
My scar is really low and I am super happy about that!!
I can not wait until all of the swelling is gone and I can be normal again!!!
Happy healing ladies!
Dr. Juan Quintero

Glad everything went well!!!
How did your surgery go?
Two days!!! I wish I could just go to sleep tonight & wake up on the flat side :( but there is still so much to do! Hope your days are quiet & your dreams sweet. May your surgery go smoothly & God guide your surgeon's hand as He holds your in His arms. Wake peacefully without pain and Happy healing!! Hey, no major typos lol yikes! God bless you :)
Cucumber water recipe: Thinly slice: half cucumber, half lemon, half lime. Add a few sprigs of mint :)
...to a pitcher of water ;)
What is the recipe for the water mixture? I have also heard it works wonders for swelling.
Wow 2 days! That's so exciting!!!! Good luck! I heard cucumber, lemon mint water helps a lot with the swelling afterward.
Hi everyone, sorry it took a couple days to reply. I work around 65 hours a week and I am so looking forward to having a couple weeks off, even if it is painful. I have less than two days until surgery and cannot hold in how excited I am!!!
How excited are you? How many days?
6 days???
Ho I hope everything is going smoothly for you as you get close to your big day :) Good luck! Love to jear how you're doing :)
Omg! I was editing "How are you?" & it left the first part..
Wow that really looks bad! I'm sorrrrrryyy-please tell me you're getting a laugh?????
No i haven't seen those before. Thank you so much! I am getting more anxious by the minute! My doctor even emailed today that they were moving my surgery to seven am instead of ten! I can't wait! Thanks again for the links! I will defintely check them out :)
Thought this may help too

Your date is soooooo soon! Are you super excited?
Have you seen this link? I thought if you had not you may find it helpful

How excited are you? I want to hear all about your journey! This forum is fantastic! My MM is July 9th.

Thanks for finding us and posting here on RealSelf! How much did you gain with your pregnancy and how much have you lost? Having babies an certainly do a number on your bod, even when you're rail thin to start with!

Looking forward to following your journey. Summer will be here before you know it and you'll be rocking the mommy makeover. Keep us posted!

I gained 90 lbs with my 1st pregnancy and got all the way up to 285. I currently teeter around the 150 area with ease. I have kept it off for the last 5 years and through my second baby :)