Tummy Tuck with Lipo on March 29, 2011 - Louisville, KY

Hello everyone, i am having a tummy tuck with lipo...

Hello everyone, i am having a tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks, back and thighs on March 29. I've only had one child and can't say he's to blame for my weight gain. My shape snapped back immediately after giving birth but in my late 20's I started picking up weight that I couldn't get rid of. I've done all the diets, exercise and have become more active but nothing has helped so far. So i'm glad this site is here not only for support but i'm glad to have people to relate to. My family is super supportive but I think they're more nervous than I am! Anyway I'll post before pics soon.

You know I kept reading the same things and it worried me. I am 9 days post op and still stiff, still raw, and cannot stand for over a few minutes at a time. I checked with the plastic surgeon and said other girls say they feel great by now---he tole me it is determined by how much muscle work they did underneath. I had quite a bit--other girls, some thin don't need as much so it's like a c-section to them. I, too, really need to go to work. I have someone running my store, but I have to get back. I have no choice Saturday, I have four shows to do and there is only one of me. I have to take care of one of them. I am really worried. It hurts when we hit a bump. Let me know what you find out. Honestly, honey, you are not going to be able to walk 10 blocks. I tried to walk my dog-a pomeranian maybe a half block today and it wore me out.
When I read the posts I notice that some are out of commission for s while while others jump back quickly. I cannot be out for not than 10 days total and I am starting to worry about what happens if I am not up to it. I sit down all day but I take a train in and have to walk up quite a few stairs to get to it. After that I walk about 10 nyc blocks. Can anyone relate? Am I setting myself up for problems at work? Oh my...
I see my doctor on Monday. My only complaint I guess you would say is, I am so tired. Are you? Usually, I am a person that goes nonstop, but I have absolutely no energy. Can't wait to see some pics.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive, listens to your concerns and actually gives a professional opinion on what would give you the best results. He staff knew me by name after my very first visit. His nurse answered any and all questions I had and he gave me his personal cell in case I had any problems or questions