Tummy Tuck with Lipo on March 29, 2011 - Louisville, KY

Hello everyone, i am having a tummy tuck with lipo...

Hello everyone, i am having a tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks, back and thighs on March 29. I've only had one child and can't say he's to blame for my weight gain. My shape snapped back immediately after giving birth but in my late 20's I started picking up weight that I couldn't get rid of. I've done all the diets, exercise and have become more active but nothing has helped so far. So i'm glad this site is here not only for support but i'm glad to have people to relate to. My family is super supportive but I think they're more nervous than I am! Anyway I'll post before pics soon.

Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive, listens to your concerns and actually gives a professional opinion on what would give you the best results. He staff knew me by name after my very first visit. His nurse answered any and all questions I had and he gave me his personal cell in case I had any problems or questions

You know I kept reading the same things and it worried me. I am 9 days post op and still stiff, still raw, and cannot stand for over a few minutes at a time. I checked with the plastic surgeon and said other girls say they feel great by now---he tole me it is determined by how much muscle work they did underneath. I had quite a bit--other girls, some thin don't need as much so it's like a c-section to them. I, too, really need to go to work. I have someone running my store, but I have to get back. I have no choice Saturday, I have four shows to do and there is only one of me. I have to take care of one of them. I am really worried. It hurts when we hit a bump. Let me know what you find out. Honestly, honey, you are not going to be able to walk 10 blocks. I tried to walk my dog-a pomeranian maybe a half block today and it wore me out.
When I read the posts I notice that some are out of commission for s while while others jump back quickly. I cannot be out for not than 10 days total and I am starting to worry about what happens if I am not up to it. I sit down all day but I take a train in and have to walk up quite a few stairs to get to it. After that I walk about 10 nyc blocks. Can anyone relate? Am I setting myself up for problems at work? Oh my...
I see my doctor on Monday. My only complaint I guess you would say is, I am so tired. Are you? Usually, I am a person that goes nonstop, but I have absolutely no energy. Can't wait to see some pics.
I am wondering about appetite. Do you notice an increase or decrease in appetite?
I do not really care about eating.It seems I cannot eat as much as I used to. Dr. Luftman said I would feel fuller sooner, and I do. I have to say he is so good. He called this morning to check on me...and yesterday. Not a nurse, he calls himself. I know I keep saying it, but the belly button burns. I am going to try to sponge bath in a few minutes, but any little thing wears you out.
Did my pics show up? I cannot see them.
send me your email, i will send pics to you directly
Hello there. Day three and I am wondering how you feel and if you notice a difference. I can't wait to see your pre-op and post-op photos... I;m glad you were able to upload the pic's.. I am going to my doctor on Monday for my pre-op consultation and to get my med's, pay my balance. Two weeks from today I will be in recovery mode...
I have to say the "tiring" out part is the worst. I tried to walk every couple of hours today. Where he made me a belly button really burns as does each end of the cut. I can tell a big difference. I am in a full girdle because he also did my inner thighs. I am not going to lie to you, I do not feel great, but I am so happy I did it. Hopefully my pics will show up tomorrow. I am really short 5"1 or 2" and I weighed 145. I am not flabby. I am going to have my outer thighs, back of my thighs, lats, and back lipod in a couple of months. I;ll stay in touch every day. Good luck!
I'm feeling pretty good day two was probably the worst but not really because of pain, it was because I could not get comfortable. Day 9 now and I feel fantastic, saw the doc on Friday and thought my weight would be way up because of swelling. Well I was actually down a pound and a half! So we shall see what happens when I go back on Monday. Tiring out part does suck but it gets better each day. My belly button is ok but my scar is starting to each badly.I had my back, bra rolls flanks and inner thighs lipo'd and of all my inner thighs where the worst. Very very sore and I cant tell a big difference yet. Can't wait to see your pics. Hope u are doing well!
I am scheduled the same day you are in Lexington, we will have to swap pics....
Hope you are doing okay. As for me, I am soooo tired. My belly button burns.
I'm doing great! Sorry it took me so long to write back stayed at moms for the week and her computer was all the way in the basement. How was surgery? Igo to the dr on Monday and will post some before and "as of right now" pics. Lol
Not long until the big day, eh? ! I am booked on April 4. Cant wait to read more about your journey ! Just curious, what kinda lipo are you having done on your back? I am having tumescent lipo for my bra rolls and the doc said I may not get the greatest results because this area is quite fibrous back there. Also, will you be having the pain pump or pain medications afterwards?
I had tumescent lipo on my back and I am now 9 days post op and see a major difference. How are u feeling?I hope your surgery went smoothly.