35yrs Old - Louisville, KY

I decided to get a breast as far back as i can...

I decided to get a breast as far back as i can remember because being a 44ddd and of weight on my chest was painful and health issues i have asthma so i struggled to breathe when laying on back or even walking they was very heavy and dense breasts,plus i didnt feel like a women cause of all the rashes i got i wouldn't ever feel sexy, but due to not have insurance it was something i had to put on the back burner until i either saved enough for it or got insurance. Well a miracle happened i got insurance and decided to go through with it go a ps and then had it i was so happy it couldn't come fast enough. On jan 20, 2013 then reality set in, heart ache, and disappointment its not only a physical change but a mental change. Physical i was ok but Mentally i am still struggling everyday and my journey is not over i have had issues since the surgery a number of bad things 1.had a high fever after surgery 104.8 but they sent me home 2. Drain tubes didnt drain correct but they removed them 3. Large separation in left boob at the T junction i was scared my boob was falling off but when i went to my PS he seemed very unconcerned and said mother nature will heal itself when she is ready and now the right one is showing signs of separation her i am 28days i should be happy but i cant even enjoy them because of my everyday pain because if i wear a bra it rubs the spots and i am in tears and having to change gauze and clean them 4 times daily to make sure i dont get infection its just Mentally stressful, but everytime i see my ps he says dont worry they will heal it will take 8weeks but they will heal its just frustrating to me and i am heart broken over the whole thing.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

He is a very nice Dr and i still have confidence in him i know i will heal its just the time i just wish he would give me straight forward answers.