I'm Loving My New Figure And Feeling Great!!! - Louisville, KY

I got my surgery on July10th 2013 and, I have to...

I got my surgery on July10th 2013 and, I have to say it took me more then three day's to start to feel better. Now I'm feeling like myself again after a week and a day after the surgery. My advice is to take your time and don't rush listen to your body. I was told since I have 600cc silicone under the muscle that it may take longer to heal which makes plenty of since. Dr Mizuguchi was very informative and he took the time to explain the procedure and we worked together to ensure I was happy and safe. The staff was very helpful and nice. The only part of the process that irritated me was that my appointment time was changed three times. Dr Mizuguchi is great and I'm recommending him to all of my friends.

I'm really enjoying my new look

It's taking me some time to feel like my old self but,I love my new lady's.

Funny Things Kids Say

My little boy told me Mom I don't like those boobs and then my husband said that great maybe you will start going to sleep in your own bed. ...Lol

What's Best ?? Bra's

I have the bra's that open in the front and sports bra's .. I wear the sports bra during the day and the front loader....lol at nite but what's best ?

I'm All Smile's

I'm 3wks post op and, I feeling great! I love my twins ( Breast). I went to the Dr today he said every thing look's good and keep doing my massages the implants are still high. Wow I can't believe I finally did something for my self and I'm so happy.

I'm in love with my body

I'm so glad I had this BA, I'm really happy with my body and I feel great !!! I thank God I chose Dr.Mizuguchi because he did a wonderful job I couldn't be more happier.

I have the Bomb Boobs .... lol

I'm so happy with my breast. I'm a month out and I'm very happy :)

Healing Nicely!!!!!:)

I was asked, are my scars visible and where are the scars located well I posted some pictures ... I have been using scar away strips and Biotin oil as a scar treatment

I love VS Sports Bras!!!! Great Support!!! Very Sexy !! Look Great!!!

I have bought different sport bras for my BA but there is nothing like my VS sports bras have great support for working out and there soft .I tried the Walmart Hanes front loaders which work great at first when I couldn't lift my arms but I know I need to prevent bottoming out and my friend told me try the Walmart sport bra but they don't support me and my implants are still a little high so I'm not at my true bra size so Im loving my VS sports Bras :)

Before Pucture

Before I was very uncomfortable with my breast size I could never fill out the top in dresses and I would have to get the swim suit top smaller then the bottom ..I'm so glad I made this decision to get the BA.

EYE CANDY

I love my Boobies !!!! and I'm feeling good an loving my body. My husband said he trying to get use to them because he not use to them been there ...... Lol

7wk Post Op and Bra shopping :)

I love my Dr appts, there so pleasant and the staff is so nice. The girls are falling into place. I'm happy with the results. I went to VS to get sized,and Im a 34DDD. Honey from what I had I'll take it and love it too!!!!!

I'm a happy 34DDD

I'm the proud owner of a triple:D if you can get to Louisville KY Dr Mizuguchi will take care of you and make you the happiest girl in the world.

2 Months Post Op and I Couldn't Be More Happier !!!!!!!!!

I'm at my 2mth mark and I'm loving my bobbies. I was worried that my boobs would drop too low andI lose my shelf :) but I still have it !!! They have dropped and fluffed out . I can't stop say it but "I love my boobs."If your looking for a natural beautiful set of breast come on to The Calobrace & Mizuguchi Plastic Surgery Center and Spa !! The best experience ever.!!!!!

Quick Picture Of the Scars

Looking good to me :) my scar is healing nicely you can't tell there's was a cut there.

Fitting To The Fullest

I'm so happy that I was able to fill out my costume this year. And yes I felt good :)

4 Month Op

I'm still a happy camper with my BA! I'm so glad I made this choice when I did. They are very soft and natural looking and I look and feel so much better in clothes :)

I'm in Love I'm in love

I just wanted to flaunt my stuff this weekend for my honey . I think he is starting to enjoy these lovely lumps. Lady's I am a happy women. :)

Happy Holiday's 5 Months OP

Winter is here and I'm all wrapped up keeping warm.

VaVaVQQm

I wish I could show you a before picture in the dress.My hubby got me this last year I wouldn't wear because I didn't fill out the top. But now that is not a problem :) ..Thanks hunny for the dress and the boobs in it.

Happy Holidays All My BA Ladies !!!!!!!!!!

I can say I'm so glad I made the choice to get my BA. I'm thank God for my health and a new out look on 2014 :)

Wow How Boobs Change in 6mths

I can't believe it been six months since my BA. I feel and look great ! I love my body frame so much more and my hunny can't keep his hands off of them Now .. Lol I'm blessed that every thing is going well . I hope I continue to have great things to say :) .... Hubby think there getting bigger as time by what you think ?
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I've wanted a breast augmentation for ten years now and after doing my research I felt that now was the time to give it a go. I chose Dr.Mizuguchi because he graduated top of his class and I liked his work on the website. When I meet him I was very impressed and excited. He was very easy to talk to, I told him what I wanted and I feel he was honest and help me to be at ease and happy .Dr.Mizuguchi and his staff was very caring and made me feel comfortable when I was there for surgery. I felt no pain at all not even the IV! They checked on me after I went home and really took care of me.