Nervous They'll Be Too Big! - Louisville, KY

I am having an augmentation on Dec 11. I currently...

I am having an augmentation on Dec 11. I currently wear a 36A. I am 5'5" weighing 160lbs. I tried several sizes on and chose something like 457 in one and 491 in the other. I am afraid they will turn out too large. I don't want it to look like I am choking on my own boobs. I play softball and work in a hospital so I don't want them "getting in the way". My Dr. offers digital imaging but for some reason I didn't have the opportunity to check that out. I think I may ask about that at my pre op appointment. I look at pictures online of women around my current bra size and some obtain Ds with a smaller amount of cc and some with a larger amount. Any advice would be great!

look at my pic's I'm 5'4 and 140 I went with 550cc silicone gel style 45 Ultra high profile, check it out. and please realize I'm only 6 1/2 weeks post they are still making there way into nicely shaped breasts not balls..... : )
I've already warned my immediate family I'm probably going to look huge at Christmas due to swelling so don't freak out when they see!
Ahhh Yeah!!!! you will look like your boobies are up to your collar bones. They are not attractive for at least a week then they look so so... : )

Well my surgery was Dec 11. I am just over 2...

Well my surgery was Dec 11. I am just over 2 months post op. I love them! I play with them all the time lol. They came out the exact size I wanted. I started as a 36A and after 495cc I am now a 36 D. Ive really just started wearing low cut shirts and now im addicted to them. All of my clothes still fit for the most part.
My birthday was 3 days after surgery so I did get a little depressed because I didn't enjoy it much. I qas being lazy and my mom finally told me I needed to get up and get moving. As soon as I did I felt so much better. I am a nursing assistant at a hospital. I went back to work on Dec 27 and had no problems. I think the weirdest feeling was shifting gears in my car.
I have so much more self confidence now! When I was recovering I kept thinking to myself why did I do this? But now that I have no stitches, the swelling has gone down, and they've dropped I wouldn't go back! Before I always had padded bras, even to workout or play sports in. Now, I qear sportsbras probably 80% of the time. Im much more comfortable in my own skin :)

I love your honesty with how you found your doctor!   Did you end up getting your procedure done?

I did. I am 2 months post op. Ill update my post
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Honestly, I asked a girl at Hooters where she got hers done. I looked him up, called, and set an appointment. After I had aleready chose him I found out a ton of girls I work with had already had work done by him and had absolutely amazing things to say! My gynecologist is a friend of my family (weird, i know!) And to calm my mom I asked her about the procedure. When I told her who I chose she said if I hadn't already picked he is who she would recommend. She knew him on a first name basis too!