Tired of my Stomach in my Lap – Full Lipo TT Asap!! Shooting for 7/5/11 - Gretna, LA

I had a consult for a TT on March 3, 2011. I have...

I had a consult for a TT on March 3, 2011. I have some female issues and plan to have a TT when those issues are addressed. I have a few concerns, I am 45 years old with no kids and about 280lbs, I am 5'9. My doctor says since my weight has been the same for a few years and I have no other medical issues that I can have a TT without losing any weight, but if I did, it would be great.

After reading some of the reviews, I am getting scared. I've wanted this for some time and plan to have a TT with Full lipo on July 5, 2011. Am I doing the right thing at my age? I am being told by a friend to love myself. I do love myself, but I want to improve "me". I am I wrong for wanting to improve my physical appearance or is my friend so called hatin on me? She's almost talking me out of it. I have done my background check on my doctor and his record is spotless, no complaints, no lawsuits. He came highly recommended and I've seen and love his work. Please I need some insight and help.

Is $11,000.00 too much. The insurance will pay...

Is $11,000.00 too much. The insurance will pay for operating room and anesthesia. I am paying or the Full TT w/muscle repair and lipo of flanks. I have had two consults and they were within $1,000.00 of each other.
Hi Ms. Deevah, when I spoke with my PS, who is also my GYN and the doctor who did my hysterectomy, he suggested I do the lipo of my stomach in November an the TT in January or February. Yes, I looking forward to both procedures! My PS says since my stomach is so large, he has to do the procedure in 2 parts. I love his work and respect his opinion, so I guess my TT will have to wait once again. I cam't wait to see your results and don't be nervous because you will be a fox by the holidays!!!!!
yes i am very excited not at all nervous but gurl it will b worth the wait !!!!! good luck n stay in touch
hello Miss Cee, how are you ? do you still plan on having the tt IN NOVE.? I AM HAVING MINE IN ONE MONTH i am not nervous at all just cant wait for it to be over

I was scheduled for a TT and Full Lipo last year,...

I was scheduled for a TT and Full Lipo last year, but an unscheduled surgery caused me to push my surgery back. My PC wants to do Dual Laser Lipo of the Lower/Upper Abdomen, Flanks, Low Back and Wings first. Four to Six months later he will do my TT. I am overweight with no medical issues (I had to have a hysterectomy last year, but am healthy other wise. He suggested I lose 20lbs before surgery. Is this normal? I really trust him because is has been my GYN for years and has been a PC as for 30 years.
reading all of these comments r very helpful,thanks for sharing!
Peter Hertzak

Dr. H answered all of my questions. His staff takes my many phones calls and answers every question as well. Dr. H has been practicing for more than 25 years and has never had any disciplinary action taken against him. Also, he is part owner of the hospital where the surgery will take place.