Ultherpy Not Worth It and No Company Support - Los Angeles, CA

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog...

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog and post about it - because the company does NOT stand behind the product and results.

My 6 month follow-up last week at DMH Aesthetics in Los Angeles revealed NO results - the pictures do not lie. I was told how fabulous the results would be after 3 months - no results - then the logic was after 6 months - no results. The Ulthera Company will not allow DMH Aesthetics to do another procedure on me cost free!

I was told 9 out of 10 have good results - the 10th patient had good results only after a second procedure - I am that 10th patient. But - Ulthera is a rip off - they do not support their product reslts - I do not see where this was worth the time, pain and money. I am still paying for this too.

I work in the entertainment industry and part time in the nutrition/health business - I could be one of your best advocates - but I will tell people not to waster their money

2/16/12 The UlThera Company asked my doctors...

2/16/12
The UlThera Company asked my doctors office to tell me to take down my negative review!!!! They do not have the right to do this and I am entitled to my opinion and the photos do not lie...further - I do not know how to delete a comment here so I need help - I am not a blogger...the company is still dictating and not supporting their costly procedure.

DMH Aesthetics

It is not the dotors or aestheticians - it is the company that will not support the results or supports the doctors office either.

I had Ultherapy twice withing 6 months and NO results.
I had Ultherapy twice with NO results
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

had ultherapy just over 2 wks ago NO RESULTS so far, i'm waiting for the 3 months mark so will see.
i had ultherapy almost 3 wks ago and so far NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER, this is a lot of money to pay for negative results. i'm keeping optomistic for the 3 months mark so will see, but so far NO CHANGE.

I had ulthera over three months ago and have seen absolutely NO results.

I had Ulthera three months ago and have there have been NO results, absolutely none.
I am so disappointed.

I had Ulthera done and am very disappointed with the results. I don't see any improvement, waste of money, time and pain. They won't give me another round of it either. There attitude is oh, well. They gave me free samples of Neck tightening cream to try.
I went to the same "clinic" DHM for a consultation and never went back. They had me wait until the "nurse" came back from lunch to have my consult and when she arrived she acted like she either didn't know anything or she couldn't be bothered. Ulthera is a total scam in my opinion. Any company asking a clinic to take down a negative review is shady at best. I know of three people who had this done and none of them saw any long term results from this. So this all leads me to believe that the positive reviews here are mostly rigged - just take a look at the patients who posted only positive things, they have a history of ONE post, now look at the negative posts OVER three posts. It's like this company is posting positive things about this miraculous treatment of theirs .. enough said

I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for - that is always disappointing.

I am a bit confused though, you mentioned that "The Ulthera Company will not allow DMH Aesthetics to do another procedure on me cost free!". I would think it would be the clinic/office that would determine if another procedure could be done at reduced costs, and not the Ulthera company. To get some clarity for us I'm going to post a question in our Q&A section. That way we can hear the opinions of some of the doctors on the site & hopefully that can shed some light on this for us.

Click here to see the Q&A. It usually takes about 24-48 hours for the doctors to post.

Hi:
The clinic said they had a very good rapport with the rep for Ulthera since they are one their biggest clients in SoCal - the clinic offered me a $500 price to have it done again - but why should I pay for it if the Ulthera did not work - I am still paying off the initial loan. We are now asking if the rep would redo the procedure since Ulthera turned us down. Will let you know.

Yes, please keep us posted, and if you haven't already click through to the Q&A. Several doctors have posted answers.

Check this out - Ulthera contacted my clinic and told them to tell me to take my post down!!! How dare they as though I don't have a say in this!
Anyway, I don't know how to take the post down - I am not good at this blogging stuff...help. What do you think?

We only remove reviews that violate our terms and conditions. We do not remove reviews on request.

don't you dare even consider taking down your comment. Even if most people do see improvement, you didn't and it is important to know that to help the rest of us keep things in perspective.

I agree with everhopeful, it is important we hear the truth from people about their experience which includes those who have seen good results, and those who have not.