Ultherpy Not Worth It and No Company Support - Los Angeles, CA

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog...

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog and post about it - because the company does NOT stand behind the product and results.

My 6 month follow-up last week at DMH Aesthetics in Los Angeles revealed NO results - the pictures do not lie. I was told how fabulous the results would be after 3 months - no results - then the logic was after 6 months - no results. The Ulthera Company will not allow DMH Aesthetics to do another procedure on me cost free!

I was told 9 out of 10 have good results - the 10th patient had good results only after a second procedure - I am that 10th patient. But - Ulthera is a rip off - they do not support their product reslts - I do not see where this was worth the time, pain and money. I am still paying for this too.

I work in the entertainment industry and part time in the nutrition/health business - I could be one of your best advocates - but I will tell people not to waster their money

2/16/12 The UlThera Company asked my doctors...

2/16/12
The UlThera Company asked my doctors office to tell me to take down my negative review!!!! They do not have the right to do this and I am entitled to my opinion and the photos do not lie...further - I do not know how to delete a comment here so I need help - I am not a blogger...the company is still dictating and not supporting their costly procedure.

DMH Aesthetics

It is not the dotors or aestheticians - it is the company that will not support the results or supports the doctors office either.