Ultherpy Not Worth It and No Company Support - Los Angeles, CA

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog...

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog and post about it - because the company does NOT stand behind the product and results.

My 6 month follow-up last week at DMH Aesthetics in Los Angeles revealed NO results - the pictures do not lie. I was told how fabulous the results would be after 3 months - no results - then the logic was after 6 months - no results. The Ulthera Company will not allow DMH Aesthetics to do another procedure on me cost free!

I was told 9 out of 10 have good results - the 10th patient had good results only after a second procedure - I am that 10th patient. But - Ulthera is a rip off - they do not support their product reslts - I do not see where this was worth the time, pain and money. I am still paying for this too.

I work in the entertainment industry and part time in the nutrition/health business - I could be one of your best advocates - but I will tell people not to waster their money

I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for - that is always disappointing.

I am a bit confused though, you mentioned that "The Ulthera Company will not allow DMH Aesthetics to do another procedure on me cost free!". I would think it would be the clinic/office that would determine if another procedure could be done at reduced costs, and not the Ulthera company. To get some clarity for us I'm going to post a question in our Q&A section. That way we can hear the opinions of some of the doctors on the site & hopefully that can shed some light on this for us.

Click here to see the Q&A. It usually takes about 24-48 hours for the doctors to post.

Hi:
The clinic said they had a very good rapport with the rep for Ulthera since they are one their biggest clients in SoCal - the clinic offered me a $500 price to have it done again - but why should I pay for it if the Ulthera did not work - I am still paying off the initial loan. We are now asking if the rep would redo the procedure since Ulthera turned us down. Will let you know.

Yes, please keep us posted, and if you haven't already click through to the Q&A. Several doctors have posted answers.

2/16/12 The UlThera Company asked my doctors...

2/16/12
The UlThera Company asked my doctors office to tell me to take down my negative review!!!! They do not have the right to do this and I am entitled to my opinion and the photos do not lie...further - I do not know how to delete a comment here so I need help - I am not a blogger...the company is still dictating and not supporting their costly procedure.

I had Ultherapy twice withing 6 months and NO results.
I had Ultherapy twice with NO results
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

DMH Aesthetics

It is not the dotors or aestheticians - it is the company that will not support the results or supports the doctors office either.