Ultherpy Not Worth It and No Company Support - Los Angeles, CA

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog...

I think Ultherapy is a rip off - and I will blog and post about it - because the company does NOT stand behind the product and results.

My 6 month follow-up last week at DMH Aesthetics in Los Angeles revealed NO results - the pictures do not lie. I was told how fabulous the results would be after 3 months - no results - then the logic was after 6 months - no results. The Ulthera Company will not allow DMH Aesthetics to do another procedure on me cost free!

I was told 9 out of 10 have good results - the 10th patient had good results only after a second procedure - I am that 10th patient. But - Ulthera is a rip off - they do not support their product reslts - I do not see where this was worth the time, pain and money. I am still paying for this too.

I work in the entertainment industry and part time in the nutrition/health business - I could be one of your best advocates - but I will tell people not to waster their money

2/16/12 The UlThera Company asked my doctors...

The UlThera Company asked my doctors office to tell me to take down my negative review!!!! They do not have the right to do this and I am entitled to my opinion and the photos do not lie...further - I do not know how to delete a comment here so I need help - I am not a blogger...the company is still dictating and not supporting their costly procedure.

DMH Aesthetics

It is not the dotors or aestheticians - it is the company that will not support the results or supports the doctors office either.