Ecstatic with my results!

I am a mum of 4 beautiful boys aged 20, 18 and 11...

I am a mum of 4 beautiful boys aged 20, 18 and 11 month old twins. I am done with my family and looking forward to getting my pre baby body back!I would have this done tomorrow but I have to wait for my husbands parents to arrive from Italy so they can take over the twins.

I have been looking at this site for a while and think it is a wonderful source of information and support. I have my pre op next week and reading all of your stories it seems a little soon before my surgery..... Will post before pics and when I am able will post after pics too. Good luck to everyone who is about to go through this life changing experience and I look forward to sharing mine.

Hi!! I am sooo excited it wont come fast enough! Good luck with your surgery, I hope you get the tummy of your dreams!
Hi, my Treatment is Scheduled for 19 Sept 2011 too. Are you as excited as I am and counting down the days?

Welcome to the Tummy Tuckers!   You are going to look beautiful after the surgery and love the results.

I am very glad to hear you have help for the babies.  You will need to rest and take care of yourself for a while.  How long will they stay to help?

So, I went for my pre op today and asked my PS all...

So, I went for my pre op today and asked my PS all my questions and was happy except for one thing..... He said he was conservative at pulling too much on the skin. He said that if pulled too much the scar may end up stretching width ways. So now I am thinking do I ask him to stretch my skin as far as it will go and get rid of as many stretch marks as possible (reason why I am putting myself through this) or do I go with what he is saying and possibly end up with a better looking scar but more stretch marks..... I feel I could live with a slightly wider scar and less stretch marks. I have had cosmetic surgery before and scar very well to the point you cannot see the scars.I just do not want to be disappointed with the end result and wish I hadnt put myself and family through it.I would appreciate any advice/comments you have as I am confused and not sure what to do at this point.
Hello twinmummy!
I'm scheduled for the 22nd -right behind you. How exciting that you went for your pre op already. I'm not in any position to give you any advice but maybe you can sit down with him again and explain what your expectations are and the reasons why you're moving forward with this procedure, after all, this is a huge undertaking and costly at that.
Hi BellaBelly! your the day after me! I sent him an email when I got home explaining the main reason why I want to go ahead with the surgery. He replied very fast reassuring me he will do his best to remove as many as possible. He was happy I had been honest and told him this. Not sure why I didnt voice my concerns while I was there..... I think you are right, I need to go see him again as I am on the fence about doing it now. I am such a perfectionist and I have been dreaming about this for so long I know I will be a nightmare if it doesnt turn out how I have been dreaming about. How are you feeling about your surgery?

Just been to pay for my surgery, just another 10...

Just been to pay for my surgery, just another 10 days and my squidgy tummy will be gone forever! Also saw my PS again today, he is so kind and patient. He always seems to have all the time in the world for me and answers all my questions. I came away today feeling very confident that I am going to be very happy with the results!

Cant belive my surgery is tomorrow! I feel like i...

cant belive my surgery is tomorrow! I feel like i am a roller coaster of emotions today which include tears, visits to the bathroom and even a small panic attack. I am so ready for this but also scared of what i am about to put my body through. I have to be there at 7.30am and have about an hours drive so not too far to go. I have been reading all of your posts and have gotten some really great info to help with recovery. So here goes bye bye jelly belly!!
Im saying prayers for you now & looking forward to hearing all about it. Take care of yourself & enjoy your new tummy.
I'll be praying for u! Ur tummy looks almost exactly like mine.
I'm doing mine n feb. Wish it were tomorrow. I wish u the very best!
Thanks mommy73! really ready now! yours will be here before you know it. This has been booked since May so I know how you are feeling.

Post op day 5 and feeling good, got to say up till...

Post op day 5 and feeling good, got to say up till now my recovery has been an easy one. I am lucky to say i have little to no pain. The only bothersome thing is my left drain that stings a little.
I have been sleeping in bed every night with the help of pillows behind me and under my knees and been having a good 8 hours every night.
The day after surgery I decided to just take one percocet before bed as it helps me to sleep and the rest of the time i use tylenol extra as it made me feel dizzy and nauseous when i stood up.
My appetite has remained the same too.
I do get tired very easy, i had a busy day yesterday. My beautiful twins turned one yesterday and we had a party and also had my first post op.
I went feeling so nervous but cried with joy when i saw my tummy for the first time!
All my stretch marks have gone apart from near the incision which is very fine and low.
I am very swollen but minimal bruising inside my new cute belly button.
I have got to go back next Thursday to hopefully have the drains removed.
Just took one picture yesterday and will post.
So happy that you are having such an easy recovery ;-) You are going to look great!
Hi Bella83, just been reading your last post and wanted to let you know that its not that bad if you follow your Doctors instructions. I too felt exactly like you, i am a big baby when it comes to pain but as long as you rest alot and keep on top of your meds you will be just fine.The worst thing for me also is being bed/sofa bound and not being able to play with my one year old twins. I actually cried today watching them get cuddles with Nonna. I just wanted to squeeze them soooo bad! I am trying to look at the bigger picture and think its just a few weeks and then after that I can squeeze my boys as much as i want and have a flat belly! Sending you lots of positive thoughts!!
Thanks for your positive thoughts! Keep them coming lol! Each day holds a new worry/struggle for me. Now I'm worried that my belly button won't be cute or I'll be left with too much skin and still look fat lol. I'm such a perfectionist that I don't know what i'd do if it didn't turn out good...

10 days po and feeling great. Went to see my PS...

10 days po and feeling great. Went to see my PS and he removed the drains. I am so happy those bad boys are out. They were starting to get really annoying! I can move around alot better and nearly standing up straight. Saw my tummy again today and ive got to say i still cannot belive what i am seeing. I almost felt like i was looking at somebody else. He gave me the ok to shower now theres no drains. He also said i could start using creams/oils for scars from Monday so need to get some. Any suggestions on which is the best......

Congratulations of having the drains removed.  Onto the next phase:)

For the scar treatment I highly recommend either the Palmer's Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil or the Bio Oil.  They both work great so it is just a matter of your smell choice.

Massage the scar 2-3 times a day with firm circular motion.  That helps break up scar tissue plus smooth and fade the scar.  So massage away!

Went to see my PS today due to really bad swelling...

Went to see my PS today due to really bad swelling om my left side. I have a hematoma which needs to be removed by having another surgery on Wednesday.He drained off alot of blood today, i nearly fainted! I cannot belive this has happened 2 weeks after the surgery, my PS said this normally happens days after surgery not 2 weeks. Just unlucky i guess, he said he will go through my scar, clean the area, find the source of the bleed and place another drain. I was gob smacked when he told me about another surgery as it will set me back to square one. The most upsetting thing for me is not the surgery its not being able to pick my twins up. Feeling pretty low today but i am trying to look on the bright side that its not life threatening and will not cosmetically alter the look of my scar.
So sorry to here of this setback. I will be praying for for you on Wednesday.... Let us know how you make out when you can.

I am sorry:(   Well at least they are able to take care of this quickly and get you on the mend.

Hon you will be holding your babies before you know it.  It will be ok.

I'm so sorry you've had this setback :-( Saying a prayer for you tonight. I hope that you heal quickly and that this doesn't set you back too much. Keep your head up ((HUGS))

So i ended up having my surgery yesterday due to...

So i ended up having my surgery yesterday due to the hematoma getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the minute. It was a very quick procedure but not a nice one due to the fact i certainly didnt choose to have it done and also the anesthesiologist was a complete pig!! It was clear from the moment he got there he didnt want to be. Ripped my gown off, ordered i lie on the operating table and poked me a few times trying to find a vein. At this point i just broke down and cried like a baby, my PS saw how upset i was and came over and held my hand and told me he would look after me and not to worry. He is sooooo wonderful, i really love this guy! Anyway, it all turned out ok, they drained alot of blood which was old but no bleeders. I now have another freakin drain that stings like a mother and probably have to have it in for a while just to be safe. I will go back for a po tomorrow and will get to check out the left side of my scar. I really hope it looks the same..... Still do not regret having this done one bit. I really hope its going to be smooth sailing from here!!
Hi twinmummy! How are things going for you? I hope that you are feeling better and recovery well.
Sorry to hear about your set back. I am thinking of you and I hope it is smooth sailing from now on.
Thanks BadBecky! me too!

Not posted for a while as nothing new, after my...

Not posted for a while as nothing new, after my hematoma was removed I rested up for a couple of days. My scar looks exactly the same as before. The swelling on the right side has gone considerably and the left a little more. I am now nearly 5 weeks post op from the original surgery and feeling back to normal! Cannot wait to get back to the gym, I love to spin and body pump. Still swollen in the hips but my waist is a heck of a lot smaller than it used to be. I still have tape on my scar so no scar treatment yet but have decided to go with mederma based on my ps recommendation. Posting pics
Look at that hourglass shape!!! You look fabulous ;-)
thanks Bella, I feel fabulous!!
Glad to see you're feeling well and you look stunning! What a tiny little waist!

4 months post op as of tomorrow and life is back...

4 months post op as of tomorrow and life is back to normal. I have been working out five days a week for the last month and a half. I've lost 6lbs so far and would like to loose another 10 before summer. The swelling is much better but still not gone completely, it's mostly just above my incision, and a little around my belly button. My scar is still very red and haven't been to good about massaging it but try to do it every night in the hope it will help with my swelling. Will try to post a couple of pics I took today.
Suzy, you just made my day! I do have a scar but its inside so you can't see it. My PS is amazing and have recommended him to 4 of my friends. I will post more pics at 6 months as I have really upped my workouts and want to see if it's made a difference. Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot!
Do you have a scar around your belly button at all? I can't even see anything in your 4 week pic - your surgeon was really really good. You look amazing at the 4 weeks but your workouts have you looking even better. Sideways you are so tiny it's so hard to believe you had 4 children. Front view great hourglass shape. You've got the body of a 20 year old :)
You look amazing with an awesome hourglass shape and very natural looking BB ( can't even see the scar-where is it?) congrats on a successful surgery:)

5 months post op - not sure where the time has...

5 months post op - not sure where the time has gone.... There has not been one moment where I have regretted doing this. My tummy just keeps getting better by the day. I am still working out like a demon and is really showing. Theres still a few lb's to go but my body fat measurements are going down. I feel I am back upto pre twins strength and feel great. I have my 6 month check next month and my ps will give me a disc with all the pictures he has taken over the last 6 months so that will be interesting to see. I got my lovely husband to take photos so they are more clear than the ones I took myself.
Hi Aubrey! I am so pleased with my results, I really couldn't of asked for anything more. Not only is he a great surgeon he is a great person too. My hematoma was very unfortunate but I got it taken care of quickly and now I don't really remember too much about it. I recommend Dr Hsu to anybody that Is contemplating surgery. He is based in beverly hills and his first name is Charles, if you google him you will find him easy. His credentials are first class, you should go and see him. I think you will like him, I did, as soon as I met him I knew he was my guy and I have never regretted it!
Are you able to give more info about the doc?
Wow you look amazing. Reading about your experience with the hematoma scared me a bit but looking at your before and after pics makes me want to get the TT even more than ever. I could only hope to have such great results!
Dr Charles Hsu

Dr Hsu is a true artist at what he does, always professional but has the knack of making you feel like you have known him for a long time. I would recommend him to any one and would use him again if i wanted to do any other nips and tucks.