Thrilled with Ulthera Results - Los Angeles, CA

I had an Ulthera treatment after speaking to...

I had an Ulthera treatment after speaking to several friends who had it done and looked better to me. I had tried Thermage in the past and didn't notice any difference so I was skeptical.

I did find the treatment painful but every treatment I do seems to hurt so I guess I was prepared for that. I immediately noticed a difference during the treatment but was excited to see what would happen as I was told it would continue to improve. I only treated one of my brows because one was lower than the other to begin with. 2 months later and my brows now look even and my jawline is much improved. I also feel like my skin looks better overall- I've had several people ask me about what I am doing so it must not just be me!

Our office has obtained excellent results with the Ulthera system for the lower face and jowl areas. Patients are able to obtain excellent tightening of the neck areas.
I'm 58 and went to the same Doctor a week ago!! I've already noticed an improvement!! Your positive review put me over the top to go do it!! Love the Doctor and his staff!!

Nearly one year on, do you think the results have lasted?

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr H is so gentle and genuinely cares about his patients...highly recommend