Sculptra is Not Worth the Agony! - Los Angeles

Can hardly notice a difference and on top of it,...

Can hardly notice a difference and on top of it, have large,marble size lumps under my skin. I am in a constant state of anxiety about my current bumps growing and the possibility of more forming over the next three years.

PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS DONE!!! I don't wish this on anyone. NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!

Hate this product!

Hate this product!

I still have the lumps that Dr. Fitzgerald...

I still have the lumps that Dr. Fitzgerald promised would go away. I notice my review does not show on her ratings when seems unethical since RealSelf should show all reviews so that the consumer has all information.
I have a few more lumps on my jawline but, luckily, they are not visible. My fear is that the one, rock hard lump I have near the skin will grow and become visible. Also, these lumps can grow years after the procedure. I am always panicked about this to say the least.
PLEASE DON'T USE SCULPTRA!!!
Los Angeles Dermatologist

I don't recommend the product

I think with all procedures there is an amount of risk it carries even though there are stellar reviews. Everyone responds differently to different things. I think the fillers should perhaps come with a trial size the doctor can inject in an inconspicuous site to see how ones body responds. People seem to always just ask about what good results to expect but don't discuss the risk even if rare with their doctor more.
Are you doing any better? Has the joint pain or lumps gone away?
happy to say I'm better now, still have slight joint inflammation and the granuloma is decreasing in size. A lot of acupuncture and herbs to calm the reaction has definitely helped. thanks
i also had terrible joint pain right after second treatment of sculptra. also have granuloma on side of mouth that is rock hard. had steroid injected that did not help and caused atrophy. three months after second treatment of less than 1CC and still fighting severe immune response>
If you keep updating your review then it will keep showing up in reviews. This will help to warn others about this much advertised product that is supposed to be safe with a really good dr. If such an expert can not fix your problems, then there is very little hope for the rest of us.
It figures, even The Great Master Injector "sculptra guru" Rebecca Fitzgerald MD known to all as the most expert, has a bad day with sculptra on occasion. I hope your experience will shut up all of those arrogant satisfied sculptra patients that blame me the patient for selecting a less than stellor board cert PS. With that said, I am very sorry you have to walk this long, lonely and humiliating road of systemic disease brought on by years of chronic inflammation and infection. It is surely a test of your strength of character. I often wonder if this is just the end of my once great life. I should just enter assisted living and stop trying.