Sculptra Treatments - Love my Face and the Comments I Get About How Young I Look

I had 3 treatments of Sculpta Aesthetic over 6...

I had 3 treatments of Sculpta Aesthetic over 6 months and love my results. Prior to my treatments, my family & co-workers would ask if I was tired and my reflection didn't reflect me (you know what I mean). I like the gradualness of the correction and that it is my own collagen not some "filler". My kids and husband say I look great - not "done or fake" - that's important to me!

My doctor was gentle and quick - the whole treatment took about 10 minutes plus time for the topical numbing cream to work. He taught me the 5/5/5 rule and made sure to not over-correct.

dear Jayney,

May i know which areas you used scuptra??and how was it?how long it is taht you have it on?how is the feeling>do people notice it or it is natural look?
and doe sit cost 700 per syringe or each treatment?
you mentioned there is another dr who charge dobble.so which of them is better?

and what is your dor name as well that youliked the result more and charge you 700?
thansk alot
I had sculptra around the marrionete lines (form a half circle from edge of your mouth on either side of the chin) and my lower cheeks). I want the doctor to put some on my upper cheek bones but have yet to ask him. It looks so natural and the effect is gradual and subtle but definite. The initial look goes away but over time your body builds more volume as collegen and makes you look younger, I was afraid at first due to the stories of lumps which really scared me so the first Doctor I went to was Dr Connant in San Francisco was one of the original Drs who pioneered Aids research and has done injections for many years. He does an excellent job and I recommend him however he is very expensive. My new Dr is Dr Beverly in OC who is also excellent and I wIill go to him in the future. It is about 700 per syringe. To me it is worth it. WHen I can afford it I will go again. I'll be bringing my sister to him soon. Let me know if you have more questions. If you live in OC Dr Beverly is your best bet.
I have had sculptra too and love the results. My Dr prepares the sculptra a few days ahead of the injection so there are no problem with lumps. His name is Dr Beverly in OC. I got the recomendation from this site. He charged about $700.00. I went to another Dr before who was excellent but charged 2 times as much.
Thank you Jayney – when did you start to see results? My double-board certified plastic surgeon is a teacher-injector (platinum level) and knows her sculptra. She said she thought I’d only need one more treatment with ½ vial, perhaps whole vial. So far I see nothing. I had it Jan. 20, so it has been just shy of five weeks. Did you only see change after second series? How much did you have injected? They reconstitute 72 hours prior and use the current ratio for saline. She also injects deeply….and I did do the massage for about 7 days 5 x day five times a day. I still massage when I am in the shower, just to make sure there are no lumps (there aren’t). I a bit concerned with product migration due to the massage. I don’t want to have a big face. I just wanted volume in cheeks. So far, I really see nothing.

Thank you.

Lisa
Sorry for the delay. Sculptra is something that really takes patience. The results are slow and I'm not surprised that you haven't seen anything yet. Be patient (as hard as I know that is!). It will take months and the results will continue for a long time. When I first had mine; maybe three years ago my face looked so thin. It hasn't gotten back to that previous condition. It sounds too like you have an excellent doc. I think the only downside to sculptra is lumps and your doctor sounds so excellent I wouldn't worry. You might want to keep a before picture to look at over the next 6 months. If you have a before. Ot take one now and I'm sure you will see a difference. Best of luck to you!
Jayney
who si your doc???please mention his or her name
Can you please give me the name and phone # of your doctor. Thanks
Can you give me the name of your doctor? I live in your area and am looking for a skilled doctor as I've heard so many horror stories. Thanks!
Great to hear you joined so many who are so happy with Sculptra. I have been injecting Sculptra for nearly a decade, starting when I was abroad. My patients are told not to massage and also have wonderful results. Congratulations and enjoy!
Congratulations on your results. Can you share at what point in the treatment you noticed "significant"results? and what is the 5/5/5 rule? Thanks...
I started getting comments like "you look like you are sleeping better, look happier, skin is glowing, not as stressed" after the 2nd treatment. My oldest teen daughter said she is proud of how refreshed I look instead of tired like other moms. 5/5/5 - Massage 5 times a day for 5 minutes for 5 days to keep the product moved around to have even growth of collagen and avoid bumps.