Absolutely Great Result! - Los Angeles, CA

I tried a fat transfer into the lips but it...

I tried a fat transfer into the lips but it didn't stay.

First I have to point out that I have had an awful...

First I have to point out that I have had an awful experiences at multiple plastic surgeons offices in Beverly Hills. It's not only that I've been going through a failed procedures over and over because I've seen dishonesty as well. Hollywood is a jungle so I've been wondering where I can find honest, down to earth and critical perfectionist who takes the time to analyze my expectations. Based on my history, I wasn't in the happy camp when I went to see Dr Svehlak February 2011. I was critical in every possible way but - hands down - he gave me The Best Consultation what I ever received in my entire 50' life. I was thinking: "Oh, boy... Dr Svehlak really knows what he's doing but even so, I was skeptical. I've had multiple consultation with charismatic plastic surgeons and even they sounds extremely professional, it doesn't prove anything. I learned soon that Dr Svehlak has a great portfolio so his excellent work spoke strongly for him and top of that I truly like him. He is warm, smart and confident person and the most important; he made me feel safe.

I followed my gut feeling, booked a surgery and wow... what a pleasant experience. Dr Svehlak fixed my unbalance face with a light minilift and - honestly - he gave me an amazing result. He performed a ear reduction as well and outcome is beyond expectation. I never thought that after all damages by other doctors I can pull my hair back with confidence. He also performed a Lift Lip ($2750) and I absolutely love the result. I was blessed to find the most best surgeon in Hollywood so I highly recommend Dr Steven Svehlak.

Hi Ladies, Like I told you Dr Steven Svehlak is...

Hi Ladies, Like I told you Dr Steven Svehlak is The Most Best plastic surgeon in Hollywood. I still LOVE my result over all and especially my Lips. These are Before and After pictures of me. After pictures: week after procedure, at the same day when stitches removed:)

I just talked with Dr Svehlak' lovely assistant...

I just talked with Dr Svehlak' lovely assistant about my surgery over all so I would like to point out cost of the Lip Lift. I had a multiple procedures at the same time so my price of the Lip Lift was naturally lower than an individual operation. Cost of Lip Lift by Dr Svehlak is $4500 but it gives you a permanent result so it's definitely worth it:)

Hi girls, these are my final pics by March 2012...

Hi girls, these are my final pics by March 2012 and I am still extremely happy about result. Thank you so much Dr Svehlak:)

Hey girls, this is my (NO MAKEUP) result today,...

Hey girls, this is my (NO MAKEUP) result today, Oct 31 2012. Happy Halloween:)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Svehlak is truly professional and staff nice, especially Veronica.

Your results are absolutely beautiful! So sorry to hear you went through so much, but glad in the end you received excellent results!! I'm going in tomorrow for a lip lift consultation. I just commented on someone else's lip lift also done by Dr. Svehlak. He truly is an artist. Congratulations!!!!
THIS is an ideal result. Absolutely gorgeous! Even if the scar remains slightly visible, the trade-off is well worth it for the overall improved appearance. Takes 10 years off at least, so youthful! :D
I agree she looks great. She did get an ideal result without looking like bugs bunny.
Looks great
Your lips are Perfection! That's exactly what I want but I live in Manhattan and don't know where to find someone I am comfortable with. I went to one of the top surgeons and he said I won't be happy with the scar. There are no photos of anyone he has done and hasn't let on as to how many procedures he has done. I want to find someone who is comfortable with this and has done many. Does anyone know of a Manhattan dr. they could recommend?
it look like your scar is still visible? your lips really do look amazing. What is your feeling on your apparent scar? Is there anything to fix that? lazer?
Really sexy
So happy for you and the results speak for themselves! Amazing!
this is my very first comment. Your lips look won-der-ful and very sexy. More sexy than megan fox.
Wow. It's so beautifully done..!
I just got my lip done in Thailand ,your lip looks more fuller .just like yours more :)
Thank you for your update snow princess! Im glad to hear that you are still very pleased with the results, i love your pictures!
Hi ladies! I've been receiving a lots of comments reharding my lip lift, thank you all. I still DO LOVE the result, can't be happier, it really change my face in a good way. I have had none problem whatsoever, llip movement is excellent, smile is beautiful and scar (what scar? lol) is not even exist at least in my vision. I honestly can't remember anymore my "old lips" because my "new lips" look and feel completely natural. Thank you so much Dr Svehlak :)
Snowprincess Sorry if you already mentioned it, I mean to inquire if you are still pleased with your lip lift by dr. S. I love your pictures and was curious how is it going now after a year+ of the procedure? thanks!
svehlack
I'm happy for you that ece surgeon cut back or muscle also?
Hi Snowprincess, I would like to know more about your lip lift! I have kind of a "shrinking" upper lip and have toyed with this idea since I learned that there WAS such a procedure. I really don't like fillers much, but when I press the upper lip just below the nose, I seem to achieve the look that you have. Of course, I would be nervous about it being "overdone", but your results are certainly encouraging! Thanks for posting, it helps a lot!
Nansue, I would like to know who you went to see in the Dallas area that quoted you a fee for 5 grand. I am in Tx. and I do not know of any doctor in the State who has been lauded for LL surgery skills. I have seen only one doctor listed on here (DR. K) from that area. A patient of his posted her story here. I thought she looked really great but she was unhappy with the columella. I had called his office and they stated that he no longer offered the surgery? That was approx. 2 yrs ago. 5,000 dol. seems like quite a bit for someone who is not "skilled" in that particular surgery ( has done Many said procedures) and is known for it. Did he/she show you pics of surgeries he/she performed? Ask to meet a couple of said patients personally if possible. You may send me a private message if you wish. Thanks for your help. Best wishes.
He did not show me before/after pics. But, I saw some on his website. Maybe I shoukd clarify. He proposed a lip lift and taking a piece of flesh from my abdomen to insert in the top lip. That concerned me. I am thin and nit sure I have "available" flesh - ;) especially in the abdominal area, and he didn't check to see. He was firmly opposed to use of any fillers such as alloderm. The dr. Is in Highland Park.
The doctor I was speaking of above is Dr Kasden in the Southlake area. I thought that he might become the "go to doctor" in Texas at one point, but as I stated he no longer performs the surgery. If the doctor (?) you went to see is also going to remove a piece of flesh to insert into upper lip, then 5,000 dol may be on target? Good luck
&10,000 for lip lift here in NYC
LL only? Hope you are happy with your results.
Dr. Kasden in Southlake is really horrible. Do not go to him, really you will be very sorry. He will tell you he can do this or that, then when it turns out wrong he will blame you, take the $$ and walk away.
I'm sure the reason Dr. Kasden does not perform the lip lift anymore is because he had so many complaints. Really, I'm sure he thinks he can get away with it as well. He's really arrogant.
I had that procedure done about 15 years ago in New Orleans by Dr. K. Khoobehi. He used my c-section scar. Maybellineo