I Cannot Tell You How Thrilled I Am with my Facelift Experience

I am 76 years young and have always taken care of...

I am 76 years young and have always taken care of myself, but I wanted to tighten up a few spots......the staff and my Doctor were so caring and we laughed through out the surgery. I felt NO discomfort during the procedure and my recovery period. I feel and look wonderful (even if I do say so myself) and no one believes I'm my age. I'LL BE BACK!!!! THANK YOU

Because they care and will not make you look like Joan Rivers

i dont know what to say-you look fresh and the skin is tight and very healthy looking and not weird and space alien looking-youre refreshed and clean face with its healthy god complexion is very impressive-and i wouldnt wear much if any makeup if i were u cause i would want to show it off-your pores and refinement on the face 1st impression is amazing-why mask or hide it with yucky shmear of unnatural foundation unless youre going to an event like wedding or some spectacular holiday-you look sensational-stay out of the sun and showoff the lipgloss or lipstick-it is the look that i want - i want this exactly- you could even get longer hair- all young women do - this doctor is great -
I did get an email telling me who the Dr is. His name is Dr Stephen Fink in LA, Beverly Hills. Not sure why no one else got the name, but the woman did email me back.
When a person is reluctant to give a dr',s name, it gives the impression that we not reading the truth?
If this is a true report, and not a "paid advertisement", there is no reason NOT to give the doctor's name.
I don't know why you didn't get the dr's name, but
Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills did my procedure and he is fabulous. I felt NO DISCOMFORT and actually enjoyed the trip. Hope this is helpful.
This person obviously does not want to provide the name of her doctor. So just forget about it. We don't want the name anymore.
I wondered if I was the only one to not receive a reply from this person. After requesting info twice, I've decided this whole thing is bogus.
I'm sorry....I thought I had responded to you. But in case you are still interested, My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous and I felt NO DISCOMFORT. Again I am sorry you didn't receive my response.
Hi, I agree, you look very beautiful and so young. I live in L.A. as well, could you please send me the name and number of your doctor? Bless you.
Thank you for the compliment. My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous and I felt NO DISCOMFORT. I actually enjoyed the trip....Good luck.
Please post name of Dr. that you went to. We seem to all have an interest in who this person is & would like to contact the office. thanks so much
My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous. I had NO DISCOMFORT and enjoyed the trip.....Good luck.
Please send me the name of the doctor in Los Angeles who did such a great job for you I am so in need of this Thank You Julia Helen
My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous. I felt NO DISCOMFORT and enjoyed the trip....Good luck.
Please give me your doctor's name. You look great and I want him. Liz
Thank you for the compliment. My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. I felt NO DISCOMFORT. He is fabulous. Good luck.
Please send me your Drs. name. You look great.
Thank you for the compliment. My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous and I felt NO DISCOMFORT. Good luck.
Well I have seen your doctors name about 20x now. LOL Glad all went well. My experience was very similar and I am 75 years young. My Dr. Michael Rodrigues was.is terrific. The only real bad pain I felt was toward the very end--on my forehead-the pain med must have worn OFF during the end of my full face laser. (also had the mini lift at same time) My forehead felt like a flame torch was on it. Otherwise--everything--perfect. (Ft. Lauderdale--and he is a cert.plastic sureon as well as one wiith LSL. I guess my photo disappeared. I did have it posted. This was May 2013.
Can you give me the name of your physician in L.A? You look fabulous! How difficult was the recovery?
My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous and I felt NO DISCOMFORT and my recovery was easy. Good luck.
Can you please send me the name and all contact information on your doctor... I am finishing up losing a lot of weight... and it's done a number on my neck. Thanks~
My physician's name is Dr. Steven Fink in Beverly Hills. He is fabulous and I felt NO DISCOMFORT. Good luck to you.
Can you please let me know your physician's name and location. I'm ready to make the appointment. Thanking You In Advance!
I enjoyed the TRIP. Good luck.