Easy and Amazing - Los Angeles, CA

My motivation was to look the best I can as a...

My motivation was to look the best I can as a person who has been in public life and generally have always enjoyed looking my best. I did my homework on the procedure and I always felt absolutely sure I had chosen the right medical professional with honesty, skill, and integrity to carry it out and make sure I would be satisfied. The photo is only moments after the procedure and I am in my late 50s!!

Los Angeles Dermatologist

I first used Dr Rahimi years ago with a special Botox offer. I was surprised that I received so much attention since this was a promotional offer and I was a new patient. But after receiving his care and that of his staff I knew he was the real deal and have sent others there and they all had the same experience.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Ultherapy community.