Looks Better But... Los Angeles, CA

I wont name my Dr but he did come up w/this...

I wont name my Dr but he did come up w/this proceedure of non-surgucal nose job. Will I ever do this proceedure again, probably not. Am I happy that my "sloped" nose looks better, yes...BUT...The tip of my nose is extremely red and has not diminished in the 4 months since my proceedure, so now I can't leave the house w/out make-up.

There is constant pain in my nose, not unbearable but uncomfortable. I went back to my Dr after a month asking about these problems and he acted "put off" by these concernes of mine. For the amount of money I paid him he should be a little more concerned with my issues. I was never advised that my nose could turn permanently red and I feel the dr should have tried to "correct" this rudolph-nose w/laser or something.

Will I ever go back to this Dr...NO and unfortunatly I have not told friends to go to him either due to his "after treatment" attitude. So be prepared if you get this proceedure done you may have constant discomfort and redness to your nose, something I was never informed of.

Also, really check out your doctor, I figured mine was the best because he discovered this proceedure, now I don't believe he was the best and am actually disapointed in him! My nose no longer droops downward but the left side looks a bit "fatter" then the right (which I told him about also) and it appears a slight bit crooked also..Again this Dr didn't see the problem but its not his nose I guess why should he care other than its his "name" on my proceedure.

After proceedure completed and follow-up concerns presented I feel this Dr. was unconcerned and actually kind of rude. Seemed to not want to correct the issues I saw w/the original results.