upper & lower abs, hips and waist - Beverly Hills, CA

I have never been able to get rid of my pooch area...

I have never been able to get rid of my pooch area no matter how hard I work out or diet. I was even in the military and I got it low but it wasn't gone completely and that was with intense workout 2 and 3 times per day. I still work out and eat pretty clean but now I'm getting older and it just seems to not be enough anymore. I've been contemplating lipo for a few months now and now I learned of smart lipo and I decide to give it a try. I researched the techniques and doctors and I think I made a pretty good choice. I even did a couple consultations. I looked for experience and quality of past work. I even saw a real patient and examined her work and I liked what I saw. The person I met whose surgery was performed by my doctor said her recovery was very fast so that's something Im really hoping will carry through to me. He specializes in laser lipo so I believe that makes him an even better pick for me. I will post my before pictures that I'm going to take the day of the surgery. I am so excited I can hardly sleep right now. Wish me luck!

The consultation was pretty quick because he was...

The consultation was pretty quick because he was in surgery, but I believe he gave me enough information to convince me to choose him. The patient coordinator was very personable and she took her time with me and to add to patient's comfort even her cell phone number is on her business card and she says I can event text her if I have a question.

I had my procedure done today and so far I just...

I had my procedure done today and so far I just have some discomfort and I haven't even taken any pain medications. The procedure was very pleasant. I didn't feel any pain and we were talking and listening to music the whole time. My doctor was very kind and gentle throughout the whole process. The staff are also very nice and attentive. I couldn't believe that was my tummy when he showed me in the mirror. I just cant wait for my final results. :)

It's been about 7 months now and I am very happy...

It's been about 7 months now and I am very happy with my results now. It definitely took me a while to get here but Im finally here. I have definition and at the same time my result looks and feels very natural. The doc says he doesn't like when a stranger can point out that his patients are worked on and he have achieved this with me.

7 mths now and Im feeling happier everyday about...

7 mths now and Im feeling happier everyday about my results. The doctor says he doesn't like when the ordinary person can just look at someone and tell that they had work done on their body and he definitely achieved that with me. I don't have any lumps or hills and valleys that a lot of people have and my results look very natural.

Im so glad!

Im so happy I had this procedure. Absolutely no regrets, I see even more improvements as time goes by.

Never going back!

Dr. Aaron Rollins

I looked him up online.

i'm going to Dr Rollins in June..was so glad to see your review and that you are happy ( : CHEERS!!
Hey I think your results are amazing. I can see the difference. Do u try to eat more healthy now?
Thank you! Oh yes, I do try to eat more healthy, which is more about portion control for me because I do eat clean. I am just starting to love my results. I do work out too, so that helps.
BTW...your skin is absolutely beautiful!
Thank u...by the way, what procedure have u done?
Had lipo on abdomen, flanks, and thighs. Ain't seen a change yet. But I just had surgery on Saturday. Can you tell that I'm impatient?
Well good luck...lol I hope you will be happy in the end. Impatience is something that I think most people face, I think it's more anxiety for the change. Im right with you, apart from my regular scheduled checkups with my doc Ive been back complaining about twice :) including last week I sent him an email and he told me to come right in the same day. He said my side profile, which is what Im most dissatisfied with is that way because I have visceral fat that can only be removed by eating less so I started doing that consciously. He also said to exercise less because that makes me more hungry and would make me eat more so Im trying that too. I hope by the end of month 6 Im happy.
Thanks, post some pics too. I used neosporin on the incisions so they healed fast, u can try that too.
Here's to us both being happy in our transition.
here, here!! :)
you look amazing. Like seriously...Amazeballs.
Thanks, u know u r your worst critic :)
Like I can't wait to be where you're at. I look a hot mess. You are perfection darling. Go on and own your fabulousness.
Thank u. You will get there in time.
Day 11, My entry points are virtually healed. I'm now feeling the hardness in the lower part of my belly. Im massaging it in the shower everyday now. Only a slight soreness.
Hey. Do you have any pics so that we can see your results?
Hey, I posted some pics, let me know what you think, because right now Im kinda doubtful as to how successful it was. :(
24 hrs after, I was feeling very uncomfortable but I followed my doctor's advice and went for a walk at the mall. Seems that helped a great deal, because by nighttime I was feeling much better, even slept better. 48 hrs after I took my bandages off, I just had a little bruising at the very bottom of my tummy towards my pelvic area. But my bulge is gone! Im so excited and can't wait to heal and see even better results. I must say my only problem right now is finding clothes that hide the top of my garment.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Good luck for Wednesday, I hope everything goes well for you. Please do keep us updated and let us know how you're doing!