Septorhinoplasty-- Couldn't Be Happier! - Los Angeles, CA

The size and shape of my nose was getting me down...

The size and shape of my nose was getting me down and I really wanted to improve my self confidence. I also had difficulty breathing because of a deviated septum. I chose Dr. Karimi after an exhaustive search and couldn't be happier. The whole experience was easier than I could have imagined. Dr. Karimi took care of me from the first consultation to the last post-op appointment. The surgery and recovery were smooth and the results are NATURAL! My confidence has catapulted, self image has improved, I'm happier, and can finally breathe normally. I would recommend him to anyone!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi is the best! I couldn't have ask for a better overall experience. Dr. Karimi is very kind, realistic, and skilled-- my results are very NATURAL. Moreover, he personally made a reassuring post-operative (septorhinoplasty) house call. From the first consultation, he and his staff were comforting and honest about all aspects of the surgery. It's also comforting to know Dr. Karimi works in a world-class facility with state-of-art-equipment and expert anesthesiologists. Dr. Karimi is an exceptionally gifted and talented facial plastic surgeon and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Karimi to any and everyone considering this life-changing experience!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Septoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Septoplasty community.