Sculptra in Jawline, Cheeks and Temples - Los Angeles, CA

After much research on Sculptra and the long term...

After much research on Sculptra and the long term benefits of using it, I decided to give it a try. I have had several areas treated, including my jawline, cheeks and temples. I could actually see the results immediately!

My first treatment was back in December, where I had all of the aforementioned areas treated. I went back yesterday for a follow up and had a little bit more added to my face. I took before photos when I went in for my first visit, so it was really exciting to see how accentuated my jawline looked!

I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. I will be 47 in March and went to dinner with two of my closests friends, who have no idea I have become a devotee of this product. One of them looked at me and said, "I don't know what you're doing, but everytime I see you, you look younger and younger!" She then went on to tell me I look 10 years younger than my age. This is an amazing product!

Los Angeles Dermatologist

She is an expert on the art of injecting Sculptra. She trains plastic surgeons on the use of Sculptra and has been using it in her practice for many years. She is an artist when it comes to the face and balancing the symmetry. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to try Sculptra.