Sculptra in Jawline, Cheeks and Temples - Los Angeles, CA

After much research on Sculptra and the long term...

After much research on Sculptra and the long term benefits of using it, I decided to give it a try. I have had several areas treated, including my jawline, cheeks and temples. I could actually see the results immediately!

My first treatment was back in December, where I had all of the aforementioned areas treated. I went back yesterday for a follow up and had a little bit more added to my face. I took before photos when I went in for my first visit, so it was really exciting to see how accentuated my jawline looked!

I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. I will be 47 in March and went to dinner with two of my closests friends, who have no idea I have become a devotee of this product. One of them looked at me and said, "I don't know what you're doing, but everytime I see you, you look younger and younger!" She then went on to tell me I look 10 years younger than my age. This is an amazing product!

Hi Christina, its nearly a year since I completed my Sculptra treatments. I couldn't be happier. We've had friends comment to my husband how great I look and how is it that I'm looking younger and younger? I've since had the same surgeon fill my lip lines which obviously Sculptra is not used on, he is so good, I'm absolutely loving it. When I next go back to him to get my lip lines re-done, I'm going to ask him how long the Sculptra will last as I can't remember what he told me but I've a feeling its 2-3 years maybe longer. I will definitely get it re-done when I need to.
Hi Jules
I think it's supposed to last at least two years. But I bet it can last linger for some people. My sister onlt has to do Botox twice a year and for me it only lasts two months so I think these things vary from one person to the next.
Glad you're happy with the results.
I am considering cheek implants and Sculptra...think I've found a doctor with a good asthetic eye who will counsel me on both. I have jowls and feel lifting my cheek area will eliminate them. Perhaps filling my jawline will also but I want to be careful not alter my already small structure so much that I do not look like myself. Just trying to avoid the face lift...I don't need to look 20, but getting rid of the jowling would make me extremely happy with myself, wrinkles and all.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

She is an expert on the art of injecting Sculptra. She trains plastic surgeons on the use of Sculptra and has been using it in her practice for many years. She is an artist when it comes to the face and balancing the symmetry. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to try Sculptra.