Should I Get a Mommy Makeover or Just a Tummy Tuck? Help! - Los Angeles, CA

I'm a 34 year old mom of a 5 and 3year old. They...

I'm a 34 year old mom of a 5 and 3year old. They were both delivered by csection. I've scheduled a mommy makeover but I'm not sure about the breast implant part. I've had implants since 2001 I think they're 350ccs. I wanted to go 100 ccs bigger but I don't know if I should really do that. I'm 5'7 and 124 lbs. what do you all think? Plz let me know... Thanx

I think your breast look natural and nice - but I think if you were to get a TT it may make your breast appear larger - fore once my TT was done my breast appeared larger more " visible " if you will, I think my tummy was overshadowing the girls if that makes sense ?
I'd say TT only... Your breasts look great!!!
I think your boobs are great! Just do your tummy.
I think the size looks good now! What type of implants do you have? I just switched from saline to silicone and LOVE them!!!! And switching made mine fill out my chest more. So mine ended up being slightly larger. I think the TT will make your chest look larger as well! That's the theory I went on for myself! :)
Thank you for your opinion. Mine is saline too and I wanted to chance to silicone. My doctor said in order to see any change I have to go up another 100 ccs. Is that what you did?
I had 325 overfilled to 350 cc saline before and now I have 397 silicone. The silicone filled me out more, right now I feel I'm slightly bigger than I was but I haven't tried on any of my old bra's yet. And I didn't want to be much bigger so they are perfect for me! The feeling of silicone is much softer. And I really like how I look now! The nice thing with changing them out too is there was no pain, the only pain I had/have is the incisions healing. He went under the breasts so they get sore being rubbed from my bra but other than that it was a so easy! :) I have before and after pics on my page if you want to see the difference in mine!
Oh wow. Our bodies almost look identical. I love how your breasts look after. They dont look a lot bigger than before. Now I really have to think about this. I look pregnant too. I'm constantly sucking my stomach in. I'll let you all know about my decision with the boobs. The tummy tuck is a sure thing though.
Its so worth it!!! I'm so happy with my results!!! Good luck!! Keep me posted!! :)
I think you are great size and wouldn't go larger. Like LaylaMarie said, they may look larger with a smaller, tighter waist.
In my opinion, I would not go larger in size. So just the TT:) I'd say your too small framed for larger & just remember that they will look much larger w/ a smaller waist too!

I think you look lovely as is! Larger implants can also lead to more complications. Just my 2 cents. :) Please keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Are you thinking of a lift with an implant? I'm happy for you. In 6 weeks out and I'm loving it
Larger implant. No lift. I'm glad you're happy with your results.