Awesome Experience with Awesome Results - Los Angeles, CA

I had the gynecomastia surgery, which is a...

I had the gynecomastia surgery, which is a procedure for males to take out breast tissue to make the chest flatter and more defined. At first i was very skeptical to go through with the surgery but i knew that i was uncomfortable to take of my shirt in public and wasn't happy with my self image. I went through with the surgery and i can say that i am truly happy that i did. I feel 100% better about my self and the results were amazing. I have no scars and both sides of my chest look natural and even.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rahban is an amazing doctor and great person in general. He truly cares and wants the best for his patients. He takes pride in his work and tries to make your body look natural and perfect as possible. Dr. R changed my life for the rest of my life and i am grateful that he was the doctor i choose. If you are a male that suffers from gynecomastia and really wants to change, Dr. Rahban in the doctor to go see.

Wonderful!   Happy to hear all turned out so well and that you love the results.