So Happy Can't Stop Smiling - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my visit with Dr. Karimi. He is gentle and so caring. He is amazing skilled doctor..... I feel likely new lip enhancement.... I can't stop smiling, my new lips are natural and amazing... Everything was clean and so professional. Staff were caring and attentive to all my needs. I would only see Dr. Karimi for these type of procedures.

Thank you for the review!  I'd love to see pictures of your lips if you don't mind posting a close-up photo?

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the lip augmentation community.