WORTH IT, but Be Careful in Application - Los Angeles, CA

I love Latisse. I've been using it for 4...

I love Latisse. I've been using it for 4 months. I have super long lashes which I thought I'd never see this lifetime. I never used the Latisse applicators and used my own super thin flat brush. For everynight the first 3 months, I used only 1 drop and dabbed a little on the top lash line, making sure I didn't get any in my eye or anywhere else (since it darkens the skin). I noticed around 3 months that my eye was getting a little more irritated than usual so I started using it every other night. Now I use it every other day since I noticed that at night, the solution would get in my eye (because I close my eyes to sleep). So I've decided to use a tiny bit in the morning when I get up and then I use my glasses for the next several hours. This is more convenient for me. I have started using it every 2-3 days. I know if I stop using it my lashes will all fall out. I love these lashes for now. I also read that when you get an eye exam, you have to tell the doctor that you're using Latisse Since it's an eye medication for glaucoma, I wonder if it changes the eye pressure in your eyeball.

how come they sell Latisse cheaper than anyone? Are you sure its authentic?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I just ordered 2 bottles from ****.com of latisse. i'm actually afraid to try another brand. fysiko is expensive at something like 120 for 8 ml.

Latisse

Latisse completed my whole intake process over email. I didn't have any questions.