Dr. Karimi is an Extraordinarily Gifted Doctor - Los Angeles, CA

I've been to Dr. Karimi twice now, and I thought...

I've been to Dr. Karimi twice now, and I thought the first time couldn't have gone better, but the 2nd time outdid it. Simply put, Dr. Karimi is a brilliant doctor and human being. Not one for going to a doctor unless absolutely necessary, I actually look forward to my appointments with Dr. Karimi because he makes it fun and educational AND I know that I'm in the best hands possible. It's unusual for me to feel at ease with doctors and typically question their advise... With Dr. Karimi-- I don't think twice. His proven results and wonderful bedside manner have made me a loyal fan. Highly recommend!!!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

educational, precise, fun, relaxed, peaceful, painless...... assured I get the results i want!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Dysport community.