pain! -Los Angeles, CA

After my daughter was born I was left with this...

After my daughter was born I was left with this pooch that hangs over...very ugly. Because I had a c-section and the pain from that was absolutely awful I decided to try CoolSculpting over Liposonix because it has gotten very good reviews. I did not want to have any type of surgery. I had two large applicators on my lower abdomen, left and right side and a small applicator on my upper abdomen. However I am now 9 days post procedure and have a lot of pain. The pain was so unbearable, my husband thought he might have to rush me to a hospital. On the 4th day he found me hunched over and very pale and sweaty. I called the doctor's office and they prescribed Vicodin and Valium. Despite the strength of those drugs I was still up at night with the pain. I was then given Neurontin (gabapentin) this helped a lot more but did not fully take the pain away. As I write this I am experiencing a very painful, hot prickly feeling on my lower abdomen. I have been on vacation and tomorrow I return to work. I am very nervous about what my day will be like tomorrow since I've been laying around with ice on my belly for the last few days. By the way ice is the best thing you can do for the pain, it has worked better than any drug they've given me.
I really hope this procedure was worth the money and the pain. I almost feel like I should have just gotten smartlipo.

Almost 4 months later

Yes it does work! I will post pictures soon.

Before and After Pictures

After 3 1/2 months
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Expensive but well done. I am rating the RN that did the CoolSculpting, I never met the doctor.