Chin Botox for Pebbly Chin and Vertical Lines Above Lips - Los Angeles, CA

I have had botox for about two years around my...

I have had botox for about two years around my eyes. The only negative thing I have ever experienced was slight bruising that usually goes away in a few days. After having such a great experience in the past I decided to try it for my chin.
The doctor injected ten units in four areas to my chin. She did tell me that you can feel a slight pulling or a strange feeling from this that should feel better in about a week. Boy was she ever right. The strange feeling is under my chin and it feels heavy. This has caused my imagination to run wild. I have this vision in my mind of the botox drifting to my throat and shutting it down. So as you might imagine, I am kinda freaking myself out a bit.
As far as the vertical lines. She injected 2.5 units in two places above the lips. This is also starting to feel a bit strange. I can still purse my lips and smile and chew but I have noticed I when I purse my lips which I do alot ( probably why I have the lines in the first place) that it is not as easy.
Since this is just day four and a half, I am hoping that I just get used to all this weirdness and by a week or two weeks I am feeling a bit more normal.
Has anyone else had this experience?
At this point, I don't think I would inject this area again. If I did I would only do half of the units I did.

Chin botox for pebbly chin and smoker's lines

It is day 6. I must say the botox does look good. However, I have not felt like my self. Been having dry mouth and although I can breathe ok, I feel like there is flem in my throat. Also have lost my appetite and having a hard time sleeping mostly because of the dry mouth. I am hoping that this goes away.
I contacted my doctor and asked her if the botox could have caused this and she said for the amount she injected, it couldn't. She told me people sometimes get a lot more injected. So maybe this is all in my mind and I am freaking myself out? I don't know. whether or not it is, no matter how good it looks I wouldn't do it in these areas again.
I have read in a few threads that the lips and chin go away faster because of the constant movement. I sure hope this is the case with me. Even if it was a less intense feeling I would be happier.
My doctor said I would get used to the feeling.. Anyone else had this and got used to it?
I would appreciate your feedback..

Day 11

Still experiencing bad side effects. Went to my regular Medical doctor and she checked me out. She said I am healthy and that these side effects should leave soon. Her estimate was three weeks. Have lost 5 pounds. It is hard to eat anything. I don't have an appetite and the lack of saliva is awful. Lips are dry and neck feels like it is being pulled under chin. I can't believe that this amount of botox is causing me to feel so terrible. I know now that I will never, ever inject anywhere in my face again.
My sister told me that the doctor who does her botox said that a doctor should never inject the lower part of your face.
I wish I could turn back time. I am very busy professional woman who has always been very healthy. I am just wishing time will go by faster.
to make matter worse, I have read so many terrible stories by other people who seemed to suffer way after three months.

chin and smoker line botox update

This is day 22. I have to say the side effects are better. Still wouldn't do it again for anything. The only reason I am updating is so that someone else who is thinking about this might see what I went through and not do it. I still have a hard time smiling freely because I feel like my lower lip won't raise to where it naturally would. The worst part for me was the lack of saliva for the first two weeks. I could not eat normally and I was really scared. I will keep updating so others will know how long this lasted for me. I am hoping by a month and a half or two weeks it has started to get back to normal.

one month

I can feel a lot more movement around my mouth which is awesome. Feeling more like my self and the terrible side effects, mainly dry mouth is gone. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. I lost a total of 7 pounds ( and I was not even a little overweight) also many nights of sleep due to the dry mouth. Even though I have had botox for two years around my eyes with no complications, I am scared to ever do any botox again.