Perfectionist to the Max! Had a BBL and a Posterior Lift - Los Angeles, CA

Motivation, Perfection about his work is one of...

Motivation, Perfection about his work is one of the key factors why I choose Dr. Hughes. I moved to Cali about 11/2 years ago. Not knowing anyone and not wanting to just go to any doctor. I started to make a list and a research, an investigation on who is who in the plastic surgery world in Cali. I narrowed down my list. The final decision was when I asked my plastic Surgeon in Florida Dr. De Lucas, an awesome doctor his honest opinion. My case was a sensitive one. I was a skinny child who became a fat teen because of my parents over feeding me. Not a good thing while a young lady is developing. I was determined to loose weight and I did from 165 to110 pounds in my 20's. I maintained and fluctuated from 120 to 135. That affected my skin elasticity, and when I thought I was fat and flabby I got told that the only thing to do is get rid of all that skin. I honestly got scarred thinking I'm young do I really want all those scars. So I consulted with Dr. Hughes and he gave me options. He was honest, and gave me the non scar option and option of scar but the ultimate results. I had so much loose skin located in my posterior that to fill it in would give me a massive butt. Not to mention it was full of pots holes it was a mess. But I am not the kind of girl that likes to big rear, a moderate rear to match my curves is fine. So I discussed with Dr. Hughes, what I will be expecting from the surgery. That is to have no loose skin, a nice round rear and smooth back of thighs.
I decided to to go for it! I email him 5 million times saw him an additional 2 other times. Talk about confidence! He made me feel that what I had chosen was the absolute maximum best for results. I remember telling him what I don't like and what I wanted the day of surgery. I honestly forgot to tell him about my sides that end up almost past my hipbones towards the front , some can relate that fat or skin that pinches on your hips that bulge. So I was on the surgery bed no joke half drugged up saw the first nurse and said tell doc I forgot to mention how much I hate this fat or skin bulge. Lol I was home the next thing I know lol and I email him to see if I can come in to get checked out. So he emails me right back and I remember mentioning that area he said " I went further with the incision past your hips and took more skin....... Enjoy" wow really! So you know I looked a few days later!, he actually did. Actually you are supposed to rest and stay off work for 2weeks I was back to work after 2 days! Please rest I'm a different case I have high pain tolerance but made sure I got a chair that had my rear off the chair I got a massage chair you know the ones you see at the mall when people get a neck massage. It is awesome! If anyone needs to borrow it let me know. I am in my suit that awful suit but trust me it is important this way skin and all your sutures stay put I never take it off only a quick shower. Also the nice drains are a pain in the rear just got them out today it has been 2weeks and 3 days. I have no kids but man those things are like twins no joke, the nurse at Docs office is amazing. She is really a pro! Well doc came in today while my sutures were going to be removed and was all excited!!!! More then me actually never told him this but he is a big version of me, all my life anything I did I strive to do it right and I was always complimenting my own work to wear my clients would say you approve lol! Well I am happy to have met such a talented and unique person! Today we don't see this kind of doctor who is assuring,accommodating and simply the best! I will keep you all updated 8 weeks total I have 5 more weeks to go!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Amazing,Professional!

Please post pics :)
Congrads to angelique2b and you too; Dr Kenneth Hughes! Amazing that you were able to go to work just a few days after sx Angelique. You are very resiliant! Hope you are still doing well. Please update your progress. BTW....Did you have to get a Thigh Lift along w/ the Butt Lift? Doing any special treatment for your incisions to minimize scarring? Best Wishes!
Thanks! So sorry about that Dr.!
Anyone know why his name isn't coming up on the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
It is on there. Last name Hughes First Name Kenneth
NOTE: Enter a name OR location to search the directory. Fewer search fields yield better results. Name: OR Location: Last Name City First Name State Find within miles of Zip Code: Record Count: 1. Click here for definitions of ABPS status. Certificates issued prior to 1995 have no time limit and participation in the Maintenance of Certification Program is Voluntary. Certificates issued in 1995 and thereafter are valid for ten years and participation in the Maintenance of Certification Program is Required. Diplomate Status Certification & Maintenance of Certification in Plastic Surgery(MOC-PS®) History Maintenance of Certification (MOC-PS®) Participation HUGHES, KENNETH BENJAMIN Playa Vista, CA 90094 CERTIFIED Initial Certification 11/10/2012 MOC-PS 12/01/2012 - 12/31/2022 Participating/Current The online verification function contains data from the ABPS database maintained by the ABPS staff at its offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is not the primary source of verification for American Board of Surgery and American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery for Surgery of the Hand certification, but this information is listed as a courtesy for our diplomates and the consumer. Click here to return to the Home page.
Any pictures