Better Big than not there - Los Angeles, CA

I had the procedure done in Beverly Hills and IT...

I had the procedure done in Beverly Hills and IT WAS WORTH IT! The most fat that can be extracted from your body with out you having to be under intensive care for your weight is 5 LITERS (as was mine) and that transfers to 1400 cc's, which 700 cc's per butt cheek. (What I got!)

My butt was HUGE!! I was scared, then it went down and now it is perfect =)...I did not sit, drive, NOTHING for 6 weeks straight. It was well worth it. If you sit on the fat it will dissolve, but u keep about 75% (because usually ppl start sitting around 3 weeks) My doc said I looked like I kept about 90% due to my efforts so I was pleased. 700 cc's is MORE THAN ENOUGH! Its not a fake looking Nicki Minaj butt, but a rounder Kim Kardashian look. I love my butt now!!

It takes 6 months to see final results since the lipoed areas take forever for the internal swelling to heal (which is soooo true!) I had lipo in my lower back right above my buttocks and I thought I was pretty much all healed after 6 weeks but I still feel a little pressure when I move and its STILL SHRINKING! My booty is looking even better and I am so pleased because the arch looks even better! So all in all you should be happy and you will love your new butt!

Tips: Drink A LOT of water (it will help you heal faster and diminish any surgical scars), and DON'T SIT! to keep as much of the fat as possible...

I also want to add that my little scars from the fat insertion areas have diminished after 5 months! So be patient your final results will be amazing!

great advice I will take him a few pictures of mylssa ford! I know my PS is gonna be like this lady is crazy!! But thats what i want, heck thats what I'm paying for .lol! I meet with my PS on march 10th. I will keep you posted!
Hi ladies! Minaj you look awesome babydoll!! Ladeebuggmi congrads on the surgery! I too am a few weeks from getting the butt lift, If you dont mind me asking how much did you weigh proir to surgery? I'm 5'7 and 170 pounds so I'm a pretty decent size. I also want a nice size butt, but mainly a want hips, because mine are pretty square. Is there any thing I need to tell my doctor he knows that my hips are whats the most important!! can you ladies give me advice. Thanks dolls!
as far as helpin the hips, Yea it definately can but before you go under the knife you need to be real clear to your doctor about what you want. I had square hips as well, (you see in my before) and my ps grafted fat to that area also. So yes, its possible, but you have to tell him!! My hips were narrow, and my ps is amazing so he's the one who suggested it grafting to my hips, Or I woulda had a booty with no hips! And when I showed him a pic of Deelishiz, showing him what I wanted he told me he would fill in my middle gluteus region AGRESSIVELY and add fat too my hips for a more rounder shape! So when you go to your doc take a pic or example of EXACTLY the type of butt your looking for otherwise they'll do what they THINK is best. Of course they know what they are doing (in most cases), but your personal preference has to be voiced in order to get desirable results. Closed mouths dont get fed!! He's a human too, not a mind reader, lol.

**jus wanna let everyone know that the stars and...

**jus wanna let everyone know that the stars and dots on my arm are not real!! They are drawn on, sorry that's the only before pic I can find. I don't have any tattoos.. I do hope my review helps people that are interested in getting this procedure! I will respond as much as possible, I've done the best I could and have answered as many q's as I could!! Please remember I am not getting paid for this, I just want to encourage others that are interested in the brazillian buttlift. I WISHED SOMEONE WOULD HAVE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS!! =) enjoy

I can't see your pics at all. I would like to. Everyone else says you look amazing but I can't see anything lol
Dr. Wyatt did such a great job with my breast implants and now I'm gonna see him again for a bbl next month. Not many reviews on RS for Dr. Wyatt and I remember you had more pics on your page but you took them down. I think I'm just getting nervous and would appreciate some more post op reviews and pics of his patients. I will soon too be sharing my story on RS. Just wanna let you know your review of your bbl with Dr. Wyatt was very helpful. I would definitely like to see more post op pics though. :)
Dr. Lance Everett Wyatt