Better Big than not there - Los Angeles, CA

I had the procedure done in Beverly Hills and IT...

I had the procedure done in Beverly Hills and IT WAS WORTH IT! The most fat that can be extracted from your body with out you having to be under intensive care for your weight is 5 LITERS (as was mine) and that transfers to 1400 cc's, which 700 cc's per butt cheek. (What I got!)

My butt was HUGE!! I was scared, then it went down and now it is perfect =)...I did not sit, drive, NOTHING for 6 weeks straight. It was well worth it. If you sit on the fat it will dissolve, but u keep about 75% (because usually ppl start sitting around 3 weeks) My doc said I looked like I kept about 90% due to my efforts so I was pleased. 700 cc's is MORE THAN ENOUGH! Its not a fake looking Nicki Minaj butt, but a rounder Kim Kardashian look. I love my butt now!!

It takes 6 months to see final results since the lipoed areas take forever for the internal swelling to heal (which is soooo true!) I had lipo in my lower back right above my buttocks and I thought I was pretty much all healed after 6 weeks but I still feel a little pressure when I move and its STILL SHRINKING! My booty is looking even better and I am so pleased because the arch looks even better! So all in all you should be happy and you will love your new butt!

Tips: Drink A LOT of water (it will help you heal faster and diminish any surgical scars), and DON'T SIT! to keep as much of the fat as possible...

I also want to add that my little scars from the fat insertion areas have diminished after 5 months! So be patient your final results will be amazing!

**jus wanna let everyone know that the stars and...

**jus wanna let everyone know that the stars and dots on my arm are not real!! They are drawn on, sorry that's the only before pic I can find. I don't have any tattoos.. I do hope my review helps people that are interested in getting this procedure! I will respond as much as possible, I've done the best I could and have answered as many q's as I could!! Please remember I am not getting paid for this, I just want to encourage others that are interested in the brazillian buttlift. I WISHED SOMEONE WOULD HAVE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS!! =) enjoy

Dr. Lance Everett Wyatt

I can't see your pics at all. I would like to. Everyone else says you look amazing but I can't see anything lol
Dr. Wyatt did such a great job with my breast implants and now I'm gonna see him again for a bbl next month. Not many reviews on RS for Dr. Wyatt and I remember you had more pics on your page but you took them down. I think I'm just getting nervous and would appreciate some more post op reviews and pics of his patients. I will soon too be sharing my story on RS. Just wanna let you know your review of your bbl with Dr. Wyatt was very helpful. I would definitely like to see more post op pics though. :)
I was worried 700cc would be too little bc my dr said only 700cc she would do.. but it looks great now I'm excited! :D
U look amazing !
Love it!
Hi there, is this the same dr. that was involved with some trouble last year? I am just curious because I have a consult with a Dr. Wyatt with Beverly Hills Physicians this week and I was just wondering if it was the same guy you went to or that was in the media for trouble?
How are your results now??? You look great by the way did the grafting take up to now???
My results are great I have a natural looking round butt! I'll post pics soon :) overall worth every penny...
That's great my dr is in culver city and he said he can do about 700-800 I'm nervous thinking its a small possible unotisible amount ;(
Looking great! What areas of lipo did u get?
hey minaj i saw your photos and read the comments.I have not written anthing in my profile yet because mu sugery is not till november of this year 2012 and i see it looks like you really dont want to talk because people want to hate how ever you really inspired me to use dr.wyatt his creds are amazing and you spoke highly of him. i was just wondering if maybe you can tell me more about dr wyat and your expierience im getting a full tt a bbl and i need a breast reduction and lift i know not all at the same time i was hopeing to split the procedure into two im really just wondering what was his way of assureing you he would get you as close to the results you wanted how was it talking to him and did your sugery take place in a hospital o.r or in a clinic like inviorment? im really hopeing yu can respond and tell me for you were very helpful in your comments and u seem to be very classy as well you look great wondering how your lookiung now and i hope all is well wit you.
wow you do look amazing i have an appointment on the 11th can't wait im so excited that i already feel burning feeling on my butt i would like to stay in touch with you to get advise... lana
Hey hun serious question..i only have 3 weeks before i have to be sitting, im 5'6 and 125 pounds. All my fat is in my stomach, love handles and im just wide from the abdomen region , and skinny legs and flat butt, i guess you could say apple shape... So obviously im probably getting less injected in my butt than you but do you think the amount you got injected had to do with the longgg 6 week recovery it took you?
I am new to this I have my consult tomorrow and wanted to know if u had any advice for me you are very informative I am 5'2 and 141 lbs with no buttI want a nice butt not huge like un natual huge but nice any advice for me
Hai Minaj.I hace to say your pics look amazing.I have a question one of your tips is not sitting for 6 weeks not even for a bit!I also want to get the surgery in la but i'm form the Netherlands so i will only stay for about two weeks and then go hom in a plain.Do you have some tips in how not to sit.I'm meen did you life nearby where you got the surgery or did you had to travel also? thnxx
Heyy girls im looking for a dr. Who does great bbl procedure in LA.. I live in el paso texas so a drive to la wont be too bad..or if u have recommendations of drs closer to el paso would be even better..thanks

u look great !!
am planning to get bbl soon but so scared that i wouldnt have enough fats to get the desired result , am afraid because i might not have enough fats ( i am 166 cm , 60 kg even though the doctor said he would give me 1000cc oer cheek , i dont know if he`s honest or not

you look amaizing.. do you know how much fat was grafted into your hips? Also did you have wide hips to begin with?

I really want to have the surgery done but i am terrified of going under anastesia. Im not even worried about the pain as much as going under. Were you scared at all ?
Hi ladie. Just want to ad to the tummy tuck with butt fat transfer and implants done all together. It is possible but not recommended. I had all three done because i only wanted to go under anesthesia once. Big mistake! Only because your not able to lay on your stomach, the breast and tummy tuck are not allowed to be layed on, tummy tuck cant have pressure on it, it needs circulations to heal properly. My butt looked better and rounder but it wasnt what i was looking for because i had to lay on my back but i put two pillows underneath my legs and lower back so it didnt touch much of the recliner i had to sleep in for about 3month. I wanted bigger butt so i went for a second round of just the butt transfer. Im 3weeks out and im hoping i get good results like Minaj and ladeebuggmi :) I say it was a big mistake because now i had to go under AGAIN and spend more MONEY and most of all TIME! But multiple surgeries doesnt determine if the Dr. is not a good Dr. Just ask what he recommends and what are your options. Every individual is different. Research! I wish i did more research. Hope i helped someone..:)
Beauty05, that was very helpful information. Thanks. I'm having BBL, Lipo, and a mini tuck next month and now that you've said that, I don't know how I'm going to sleep. I was assuming that you could still lay on your stomach if you got a tummy tuck. I want to add to my hips as well so I will be doomed. LOL. I'll have to learn to sleep standing up. So how did you do it? I hope you get the results you want this time with your second BBL.
@Minaj Sister girl you look fantastic!! I hope to have great results like you. Thanks for all the suggestions also. I read a lot of people's experiences to kind of get my mind geared for what to expect. But there are so many women on here that look amazing and I hope to add to the masses. Keep rocking it girl!!!
If you have to get it all done at the same time then thats understandable but if not, if I could do it all over again I would do the BBL first, so you have all the fat you can get and put it back in your butt then get a second surgery after your all healed up and do the tummytuck. Dr.'s usually dont allow you to lay on your stomach after a tummytuck cause your stomach needs the blood to circulate inorder for proper healing. The way I did it, I rented a recliner (which companies do for people that just had surgeries,ask your Dr.)and I created a pocket for my butt with pillows under my thighs/legs and pillows on my back. Your gonna need alot of pillows and someone to help you lay in them correctly. I had my husband carry me into the pocket created in the recliner, careful they dont hurt you when carrying you. Its alot of work when you get all these surgeries at once but its possible. So your in this recliner for a long time. I felt like I was sleeping in the recliner for a long while, I think 3months. The investment in this recliner is worth it if your going to have all procedures all at once. You've invested in your surgery so far, you might as well invest in the recliner, whether buying one or renting one. Hope this was helpfull :) Good Luck!
hey Beauty05 how are u doing now 2nd time around?
I was also just wondering--- How did you hear about this doctor and how did you find out he did this surgery, bc I also looked him up and couldnt find it under "expertise"... i would really like to know;) was it by recommendation?