My Journey begins!

Hello, I recently went in to LA center in...

Hello, I recently went in to LA center in Hollywood for a consultation. The doctor asked me a few questions, including more children (I already have 2) I told him I wasn't done having kids I want at least one more way later in life I'm 22! Lol He made me feel a little discouraged about the procedure. I don't want a mommy make over I went in just for the bbl. My question is, what can be expected if I get a bbl and have more kids in the future??

Im so nervous!

Ok so ive been on this site for a while now and i think ive made my decision. Im contacting dr Hughes for a consultation today! Most of my questions have been answered by this site. Im still a little confused about the time off work and things like that but for now im just hoping to get everything out of the way and on my way to my sx!

starting my piggy bank!

So I contacted Dr Hughes last week via email and he replied within an hour. We went back and forth and he said he would charge me $9500! This is a lot of money but I know it will be worth it! I told him my concern was that my butt will turn out square-ish because of the way it is now but he reassured me and said that he does his best to make sure his booties are round :) I'm so excited. I'm hoping to go see him the beginning of October when I have something to put down as a deposit! And the sx I hope to have done by November...Now to start saving!!