Great BBL - Los Angeles, CA

I was really hesitant at first but after my...

I was really hesitant at first but after my initial consultation I realized how much I had been wanting this change. I met with my doctor twice before the surgery and discussed the procedure. I was really nervous the day of the operation but everyone was really friendly. I don't remember much after I woke up from anesthesia but I remember feeling so cold that my entire body was shaking. I wasn't in too much pain the first night, just a lot of numbness. It's really hard to tell what you will look like for the first week. You're just swollen like an elephant. I had a very easy recovery - 4 days of fluid drainage, 2 days of downtime. I went back to work on the 3rd day.

The worst part of it was sitting. I couldn't sit anywhere for too long. I recommend buying some dresses to throw on because you will not fit in anything. Also, in my opinion, this surgery would be much better to have during winter. You need to wear a rather thick post surgical garment and it can be a bit hot and suffocating.

I'm now 2 months post op and love my new rear!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I’d recommend Dr. Hughes to anyone who wants the very best doctor. Not only is he an extremely talented surgeon, he is also 100% invested in all of his patients. He takes the time out of his day to answer all of my questions promptly and goes the extra mile to make sure that I am happy with the results. I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to get the surgery but after talking to him I knew that if anyone could give me the body I wanted, it would be Dr. Hughes. He helped me feel comfortable in his care both pre and post operation. Even though my surgery was months ago, I will still email him questions from time to time and without fail he responds in the next 24 hours. Now that’s amazing.