Great BBL - Los Angeles, CA

I was really hesitant at first but after my...

I was really hesitant at first but after my initial consultation I realized how much I had been wanting this change. I met with my doctor twice before the surgery and discussed the procedure. I was really nervous the day of the operation but everyone was really friendly. I don't remember much after I woke up from anesthesia but I remember feeling so cold that my entire body was shaking. I wasn't in too much pain the first night, just a lot of numbness. It's really hard to tell what you will look like for the first week. You're just swollen like an elephant. I had a very easy recovery - 4 days of fluid drainage, 2 days of downtime. I went back to work on the 3rd day.

The worst part of it was sitting. I couldn't sit anywhere for too long. I recommend buying some dresses to throw on because you will not fit in anything. Also, in my opinion, this surgery would be much better to have during winter. You need to wear a rather thick post surgical garment and it can be a bit hot and suffocating.

I'm now 2 months post op and love my new rear!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I’d recommend Dr. Hughes to anyone who wants the very best doctor. Not only is he an extremely talented surgeon, he is also 100% invested in all of his patients. He takes the time out of his day to answer all of my questions promptly and goes the extra mile to make sure that I am happy with the results. I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to get the surgery but after talking to him I knew that if anyone could give me the body I wanted, it would be Dr. Hughes. He helped me feel comfortable in his care both pre and post operation. Even though my surgery was months ago, I will still email him questions from time to time and without fail he responds in the next 24 hours. Now that’s amazing.

Thanks nubootyatlstyle I am getting about 1000 cc or more in each cheek. I will be posting pictures!
I am going to Dr. Hughes next month I am so excited. He does fabulous work. I emailed him about from his webpage I was expecting to hear back from his nurse or someone in a few days. Dr. Hughes emailed me back himself the next day. I sent my pics and my wish pics he answered all of my questions and to give me the results I want. I had read his reviews that he answers emails and makes you feel comfortable. Plus, he is a very skilled at what he does.
what are some of the items u need to get prepared for the surgery and how many cc's are u getting? I like his work I have several bbl sista's that have went to him and he is who I have chose also because he know his craft and he respond back to clients himself. I like that with him and his certifications is what caught my eye. GOOD LUCK ON UR JOURNEY.
welcome, thanks for sharing but pleeeeease post pics to help us make a decision. I am def thinking about going to him but there arent very many reviews with pics
do you have any before and after pics? I'd like to see your results. After 3 days of surgery you returned to work...oh goodness thats crazy. Im glad you are happy with your results.